My wife wants to try rough/hard sex

After an enforced year away from the bedroom due to starting a family myself and my wife are looking to put a little fizz back in the bedroom. We created a fantasy jar, we've each picked 3 fantasies and draw one each week to act out. This week has drawn my wife's of rough and hard sex. Does anyone have advice as a rough sex nube? I'm guessing communication is important so not to go too hard?

safewords and boundries

Definitely a safe word (for both of you to use if either of you feel uncomfortable). Also you need to get her to define “rough sex”. Does she mean simply pounding her as hard as you can, does she want to feel used and abused, humiliated, does she want to feel “forced”, does she mean something more primal (eg smashing her against walls etc, not worrying if you break anything or even her!), or something else entirely. Are there any hard limits? Things that either of you are willing to do/have done.

paulsballs wrote:

safewords and boundries

+1You could also try Role playing. Plenty of scenarios that you could play rough .Police Cop v Criminal ,Captive Interogation. .Plenty to choose from.

Thanks for the help and tips guys and gals.

Alone time,, see if you can get a family member to take the little one(s) for the night, makes things far easier?

My OH likes it when i dominate her spanking her ass dirty sex talk she likes it when she knows she is my fuck slut. I like to tease and make her beg for my cock before i fuck her hard