Naked at home

I wouldn’t say all the time or the majority no. Reasonably often I suppose.

2 Likes

Always commando at home, instant access for a little play as and when. Home alone then fully naked, love the sensation of no clothes. Will do all the chores naked and usually end up in the garden if the weather is nice, sunshine can make you really horny

2 Likes

We have naked days at home ha! We both love the feeling

4 Likes

We will have naked days at home when we are alone, usually starts as a lazy morning in bed and we simply don’t put any clothes on.

As to closing curtains, we do at the front of the house which looks onto a main road, at the back of the house we don’t tend to as it looks out over our back garden and figure that if people are staring into our house it is their problem not ours.

6 Likes

Hi, I have been recently trying nudity. I answered my door naked to my friend last week.

1 Like

I would love to be able to open up and tell friends I’m a nudist

1 Like

Do you only enjoy being naked at home?

Of course why

1 Like

Just envious of you’re confidence

1 Like

Don’t you do it then

We love going to naturist beaches but we are not in any naturist clubs as they don’t interest us. We do however spend a lot of time naked at home. We usually have our blinds closed as we don’t want to offend anyone.

In the warmer weather we have a secluded spot in the garden where we can, privately, get an all over tan.

5 Likes

You ever been to a nudist hotel?

As ive often posted , we love to go to nudist beaches…at home i’ll be naked when possible.
I have done the house work naked and cooked naked, apart from an apron ( hot splurts of the wrong kind are not good) :smile:.

3 Likes

No. Are they any good? The ones I’ve seen in the media seen a bit tacky.

1 Like

Very good!

Which ones are the best?

@Cuck1873 @DLJL

Sunday night I got up to go to the bathroom, and in the kitchen was my mother’s partner completely naked, who was making my mother a drink. He didn’t flinch at all at being seen naked, went back into the room and closed the door. He looked very sweaty, I think they were having sex. :heart_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

I love walking about the house naked i find it very liberating i wouldnt do the chores or cooking naked however but just generally walking round the house naked to me makes me feel comfortable.

4 Likes

We love doing this from time to time. Close the curtains at the front, but at the back, views into the house from other houses are blocked by trees etc.

Would love to step out into the garden naked, but the tree cover isn’t quite good enough for that, although we do have a corner where we can’t be seen by anybody.

2 Likes

We occasionally have days where we are both naked (including cooking etc.) but more frequently (due to the nature of our relationship) she is fully clothed but keeps me naked all day for her amusement.