Naked at home

I am naked most of the time when I'm at home however my OH is rarely. Are there others here who are the same or even couples who are both naked around the house?

2 Likes

I love it too, my hubby says I have that phobia of clothes. Quite often I will go to the bathroom. 'Loose my bottom halfs and then end up naked in my bedroom. I don't walk around naked when the kids are about. (Going to the bathroom etc yeah but not just hanging about)

2 Likes

We spend most of the time naked or semi-naked (don't have kids, so that isn't a problem). We keep the curtains and blinds closed a lot for that very reason.

I've got shorter skirts to wear at home (indecently short) and some see-through tops, so even if I am clothed at all, I'm hardly hiding anything. He'll often walk round in just a thong (which I love as his bum looks gorgeous in a thong).

4 Likes

KinkyMira wrote:

We spend most of the time naked or semi-naked (don't have kids, so that isn't a problem). We keep the curtains and blinds closed a lot for that very reason.

I've got shorter skirts to wear at home (indecently short) and some see-through tops, so even if I am clothed at all, I'm hardly hiding anything. He'll often walk round in just a thong (which I love as his bum looks gorgeous in a thong).

i do the same in the summer. cant bet thong tan lines.

I'm mostly naked when I'm alone, or at least I wear as little as possible. When I'm with a partner I usually wear a short dress or large shirt. My partners prefer to wear underwear and a t-shirt. The most cold-sensitive one usually has pants on as well. :P

1 Like

Apparently I am not allowed as the kids and neighbours don't like it... Although I am suspicious about the neighbours

We tend to strip off in the evenings. Run a bath/shower as kids are going bed then once we are out of it either both naked or I wear a long top and him just a pair of boxers.

We both prefer to be naked, especially when the weather is warm. We like to dress up when we cook, so she may wear a basque, body stocking or similar, I might wear a thong, jock or shiny leggings.

Love being naked but can't atm due to no curtains in the new house lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚ would give the neighbours a fright lol

4 Likes

I dread to think what all your heating bills must be like. ๐Ÿ™‚ We wear all the clothes, plus dressing gowns, and a sofa blanket. Being naked is fun but it's hard to feel sexy when you're freezing your balls off.

Ian Chimp wrote:

I dread to think what all your heating bills must be like. ๐Ÿ™‚ We wear all the clothes, plus dressing gowns, and a sofa blanket. Being naked is fun but it's hard to feel sexy when you're freezing your balls off.

Hahaha! Heating is included in my rent (same year round) so I have my radiators on max. It can still get a bit chilly during winter, which isn't weird given that it's often -15C outside or even colder. Then I put on a night gown or something. Also, some people tolerate cold/ heat better than others. =)

Ian Chimp wrote:

Yep sounds a lot like my house! I like the opportunity to wear as little clothing as possible but prefer it in the summer months:)

3 Likes

I like to wear as little as possible at home and go naked when Iโ€™m alone or just with OH. It just feels great.

we are naked most evenings throughout the year at home, very relaxing

2 Likes

As the mood takes me, the hotter it gets the less I wear.

If I'm In the house alive I like to wear as little as possible, in the hope nobody knocks at the door ๐Ÿ˜Š. In your own surroundings I don't find a problem with it

Would love to be more naked but with children around then no. We both get naked when have a day off and children at school. Always great sex as a result. We both sleep naked. Naked is great!

Having recently moved in with the OH and her kids who are over the age of 18. It was quite a surprise coming out of the bedroom to have her daughter walk past me naked, she didnโ€™t bat an eye! My partner said that it was how they have been brought up to not be self aware of their bodies! They are more than comfortable with being naked in the house and donโ€™t mind me walking around naked either.

2 Likes

I wish I could prance around naked. OH is a bit precious and doesnโ€™t like it, like he could not be quicker putting on clothes after sex. And we donโ€™t have curtains on a lot of windows. And our neighbours have a massive house that overlooks our garden. Such a shame, I love being in the nude. Ive never had great body confidence but always found something so freeing about being naked. This is why I really want to try a nudist beach or resort.

1 Like

As part of our dynamic our preference is for me to be naked (apart from the cage and some combination of clamps, chains and plugs) and for her to be fully clothed around the house.

1 Like