Naked attraction

Did anyone see the latest program of naked dating if so what was your views on the contestant with the large willy

It was massive.
As a guy I was very jealous.
He did say he struggles to find women who like it, so I guess that’s something.
I actually thought he would get selected, on that alone

The OH was dying to watch because of things mentioned on socials! Needless to say we were both surprised and equally impressed :astonished::joy: I would love to see someone if not the OH take on that challenge! OH Did say she would have been the first out though as she would be worried about internal damage :joy:

1 Like

Saw it, and the bloke with the very dangly balls!
Yes, the chap had a decent length, but as he said, it put people off. The fear of pain and internal damage/bruising is the main thing.

I know a guy, who had a Rolls Royce, but then realised his garage was only built for a Fiat 500.
No matter how he tried he couldnt make it fit in.

Moral of the story is , think about where you are going to park it.

7 Likes

@Iwill Very true love it

1 Like

Would definitely make your eyes water :eggplant::joy:

Epic analogy :joy:

1 Like

I didn’t see but I’m definitely going to find it on catch up later!

I didn’t see it but I’ve known someone local to me who’s had an overly massive willy 10-11” and he described it as having a disability as wearing clothes he couldn’t get right fitting underwear and wouldn’t ever wear fitted trousers as people would judge him in disgust as having an erection on show…
He’d struggled with dating as either people were put off or only interested for his size so he turned to using gay dating apps as men in general were more daring to try have sex with him even though I reckon he was straight…
And everyday things like sitting on a toilet would prove trickier than normal.

Thankfully last I checked he’s now in a relationship with a female but I’m not sure how the dynamics work.

2 Likes

Carefully I would guess :grimacing::joy:

He was massive to be honest I’ve always wanted to try a size like his my partner is a comfortable 8 but wouldn’t mind stretching the limits x

4 Likes

Not for me…got the T-Shirt.

Painful…unable to have sex in favourite positions…couldn’t deep throat…I was always wary of it going too deep vaginally so was always on edge. As to anal…he wanted so much to try it as I had and he hadn’t but it was a big no from me. Think the shape of me and his penis didn’t match up either…

He was hanging out of bottom of swimming trunks…unable to pack it in boxers and briefs…dangling out of shorts…and random erections???

Not good

3 Likes

Dose it not feel better the deeper it gets I’ve always wondered as my partner is a comfortable 8 my dildo is also a comfortable nine xx

3 Likes

I suppose its how comfortable you are with someones size

1 Like

It’s more about exploring my comfort zone and finding out what I prefer but also listing to other peoples experiences that may be more experienced than me as me and my fella are kind new to allot of things x

2 Likes

My hubby’s 9 inches and I’m comfortable taking him in different positions.
But every body is different, and what is comfortable for one, might not be for someone else :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

So its not the size it how its used i suppose

1 Like

How big was he ?? And I guess it’s how they use it x

2 Likes

I’ve not seen it but he sounds like someone I would stay away from :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:
Anything more than 7.5" is too big for me - I got a Dr to measure :rofl: - and thats only if I really like the person. 7" max is my preference as I have a slipped ovary otherwise its painful.

Size really does matter :tipping_hand_man:t2:

2 Likes