Naked cleaning

My girlfriend and I are bored at work. And we were thinking of starting a naked cleaning company. We wounded if you think people would pay for it? And if you would work for us if it gets going x

3 Likes

It doesn't sound so hygenic to clean other peoples houses naked. What if you get dirt on your naked body or cleaning chemicals? Is it even legal to have a cleaning form where the employees don't wear any clothes for safety?

1 Like

Sxleksaker wrote:

It doesn't sound so hygenic to clean other peoples houses naked. What if you get dirt on your naked body or cleaning chemicals? Is it even legal to have a cleaning form where the employees don't wear any clothes for safety?

+1. I don't think I'd want a naked stranger cleaning my house!

1 Like

And I would definately not want to be the naked stranger accidentally spilling toilet cleaner all over my vagina.

1 Like

No no and no 😷

1 Like

I think there would be a market for this, but probably fairly niche

2 Likes

As a poster has already pointed out , there are health and safety issues that mey need to be looked at.

Normally when chemicals are used some sort of safety wear is compulsary .

Then of course there are the clients as well as obviously it would preclude you from doing properties were children are present . Most importantly is your own safety . You could end up cleaning a property owned by a dodgy type person with dodgy motives and habits .

These are just some of the things you would need to consider so you would need to do a lot of homework first and look at your limited market very carefully.

Good luck to your venture

1 Like

Mysterons got a point, what about sexual harassment or things like that? It's a possibiliy people would like to do more than just look.

Well, it already exsists...so I'm guessing people do pay for it. But it's a kind of novelty only adult entertainment service, kind of like hiring a stripper for a party. It's not people who want their house cleaned that would hire you. Check out the ones that exist already, they offer light housework and 'hostess' services and can serve drinks, run various gambling games, etc. If you're looking to clean houses rather than host parties or entertain people it'd probably be better just starting up a cleaning business tbh!

1 Like

Suspect you will not make much. There will be plenty of submissive out there willing to do it for nothing.

Colonel Lube wrote:

Suspect you will not make much. There will be plenty of submissive out there willing to do it for nothing.

I agree so I wouldn't give up the day jobs . But it could supplement your existing income and I suppose have fun at the same time .

1 Like

I enjoy cleaning the house yesterday naked I even have a private back garden and walk to the bins a couple of times enjoying the breeze touching my naked body

3 Likes

Sounds like @hornyandkinky hornyandkinky has a competitor
:joy::joy:

I’m reminded of a Seinfeld episode with a floor buffer and a nudist girlfriend.

“There are just SOME things you do not want to see naked.”

Personally though. Barring the hygiene issue for the cleaner. Well. It’d be a lot more entertaining making sure the jewelry doesn’t go missing is all I have to say. :grin:

I enjoy a naked home alone day. Do all the normal chores with a little play in between as u have instant access. Love to spend the day edging and seeing how long I can last before giving in

2 Likes

If I’m home alone I’m pretty much always naked no matter what it is I’m doing. Cleaning is no different. If I was single I’d definitely employ a naked cleaner. Pretty good chance of knowing them though I suppose if they’re a local company :grimacing:

Its one of the things I do as part of my sub duties. Naked housework.

1 Like

I’m just doing some naked cleaning as instructed
Okay, I do have my little cage on my Willy
Feels very liberating

Good isn’t it .

On the days that we dont have the grandchildren she likes to keep me naked (aoart from the cage, nipple chains and slave collar combination) all day.

When I had my house, I often fantasised about having a lady clean my house wearing just her bra and panties.

1 Like