Name calling during sex?

See I’ve never liked being degraded, but I put forward to my oh about being his filthy little cumslut just to test the waters. His reaction was quite ‘woah’ but not in a good way. Another thing that doesn’t sit with us is the whole daddy concept.

2 Likes

Agree re the Daddy thing. Not kink shaming others but for me, does nothing for me! Nor would ‘Mummy’!

We aren’t married and during sex she said she wanted to be ‘Mrs (and said my last name) i started laughing and had to stop as I said when I hear that name I just think of my mum as she was a teacher at my school as a kid! Huge turn off! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Oh god aha

Yeah not shaming at all it’s just that’s what the kids call us :joy: we call it each other Infront of the kids as they have gone through a stage of calling my husband by his first name which he doesn’t like. But in the bedroom we want to take on our own personas, we’re more than parents aha

1 Like

I love name calling during sex, my favourite one he calls me is his dirty bitch

1 Like

I’m a complete submissive and I get all my pleasure out of being degraded humiliated I love sph I love being talked to in worse ways imaginable

Personally I love a bit of degrading sexual talk but I only explored this once I became comfortable with my now partner. It really gets me going when he says things like dirty whore or his little slut in bed but out of the blue I might be a bit offended :joy:
Maybe you need to have a conversation outside the bedroom about how she would feel if you were to degrade her during sexy talk? Always better to have a constructive conversation than an awkward talk afterwords as previously said.

1 Like

My wife is normally quite reserved but in the height of passion nothing gets her groaning and her juices flowing more than when i call her a “dirty little slut” or “cock loving whore”.Likewise “Pantie wearing bitch” as she shoves her dildo into me does it fine for me too.Gently gently start off slowly and increase a little each time you’ll soon find a level.

That would be my perfect day. I love it when she straps me down then leaves me alone. (but still within emergency earshot).

2 Likes

We call each other names that we certainly wouldn’t use for each other if we weren’t having sex. We also are graphic in describing what we are going to do to each other, or what we want the other to do to us.

It is quite liberating.

When I’m dominant or using a strap on dildo to peg him I am known as miss Rogers - I refer to him as bitch

1 Like

Not much name calling her, although when I’m hard and GF is petting my 2 inches or I’m really wet, she’ll look at me and shake her head and ask, “how is it that you’re just SO slutty?” I like it. :slightly_smiling_face: