National days

Since Leanne came squirrel master we know she likes her national days so thought to start a thread to keep updated about which national day it is. Today day is a good day to start this thread as today is

#steakandblowjobday

Seriously? Who chose that as a thing? Hilarious!x

Don't know who thinks these days. I have heard of this one before. Tho I don't like stakes.

Any excuse for me! We have sitters for Weds!

Adore this thread ! I love a little look at the national calender ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Glad you love this thread Leanne. Never used to look at the national calendar till you started mentioned a few national days on the forums and it's quite interesting what kind of national days there are.

bondagegod wrote:

Today day is a good day to start this thread as today is

#steakandblowjobday

It was also Pi day too

I enjoy December 5th - ninja day! And September 19th too - talk like a pirate day! 😁

what day is it today folks

#everythingyouthinkiswrongday

Violet wolf never heard of ninja day but sound cool. Talk like a pirate day has got to be my favourite day. I've mentioned that before on another thread and Jess posted a picture of herself dressed up as a pirate.

It is also #nationalagday 

Sometimes we are lucky enough to share the days :) 

My head is blown by everything you think is wrong though - who deciced this ... 

It said the founder of the everything you think is wrong day couldn't be found.

So when is national #heypai day?

I would also like a #nekoatsume day

I would love national "blunt and honest day" it would be very interesting.

Today day carries on from yesterday as it is

#everythingyoudoisrightday

I love today's national day 😀 ❤xx

bondagegod wrote:

Today day carries on from yesterday as it is

#everythingyoudoisrightday

Well there we go a day for all after yesterday's day of everything you think is wrong .. although mind is still blown haha  

Fun Louise wrote:

I would love national "blunt and honest day" it would be very interesting.

This would send the world in chaos, LOL! Might never recover.

There you go Leanne a day for everyone today. Does make me wonder what national days are going find out about this year.

Today day is national corned beef and cabbage day.

Happy st Patrick's day to everyone.