Natural bodily lubrication or bottled

Me and my OH use baby oil...

Cheap and works well, which is more than I can say for some lubes... -_-

AlaineB wrote:

Me and my OH use baby oil...

Cheap and works well, which is more than I can say for some lubes... -_-

As long as you don't use it with condoms! Baby oil damages latex which you don't want. Also, I know its designed for baby skin but I really wouldn't want baby oil up there. I'm not sure how safe it is to be honest, and whether it would give you any infections.

We use it on foreplay... We don't use condoms as I'm on the implant...

I assume small amounts might work there way up there but I've never been itchy or had an infections so good all round =)

I must aploligise it was never my intention to upset any one about there lack of natural body fluid. Indeed I was unaware that this can be such a big issue for some ladies. Iam grateful for you post's and the fact that I have learned something this important. For me this is why this forum is so good. All I was trying to ask was do some people actually prefer bottled Lube. I do really enjoy Sliquid Silver and have just reviewed it . Regards to all GG

both usually, sometimes a little lube helps...

A little bit of extra lube is always good ,it can increase sensitivity.

Usually I'm ok viginally if I'm really turned on, but a certain times of the month, a little KY jelly can be handy. Anally I definitely need a good helping of lube, usually Maximus. I have tried some of the durex ones (tingle, heat, flavoured, etc), but these tend to cause a slight rash or burning feeling, the same reaction I tend to get with latex condoms.

Have to admit iv never had the chance to use lube :( I get embarrassed about how wet I get as it is, is it better to be wetter or is there a line?

Never enough wrote:

Have to admit iv never had the chance to use lube :( I get embarrassed about how wet I get as it is, is it better to be wetter or is there a line?

nothing to be embarrassed about its meant to happen so why be embarrassed and wetter is better helps thing go alot smoother

Suppose but now and again I have to stop midway to wipe myself if I get too excited otherwise I can hardly feel it, I don't know if that's normal, and tbh iv never really told anybody about it directly :/ x

if you have always been like that its normal for you. dont wipe yourself get ur OH in their to do that for you. its ok i wont tell anyone :)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Usually I'm ok viginally if I'm really turned on, but a certain times of the month, a little KY jelly can be handy. Anally I definitely need a good helping of lube, usually Maximus. I have tried some of the durex ones (tingle, heat, flavoured, etc), but these tend to cause a slight rash or burning feeling, the same reaction I tend to get with latex condoms.

This is fairly common, P-P. Have you tried a lube with fewer synthetic chemicals? A lot of us who need to be careful get on well with the Sliquid range.

Never enough, usually I am like you, too. I get too wet (even when we use condoms) and at the end, I always need to wipe myself so that it doesn't get messy everywhere, lol.

Both. I vary with the volume, thickness and slipperyness if that's the right word!

So sometimes a bit of KY is handy for my comfort more than his. :)

only ever really NEEDED/wanted to use lube once & wasnt at home so didnt have any . painy :(

Never enough wrote:

HI NE, Never worry about that it is wonderful for all men to see their women really wet, My OH has to wipe some juice away occasionally, I also find it a massive turn on to be on the bottom and have it running down around your balls an ass. Dont ever be embarrassed be confident in your sexuality

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I am one of the women who have sensitivity to some ingrediences used in lubes. Namely parabens and glycerine. To the point I get immediately upset vaginal balance and as result, I get infections. it took me few months back then to realize it is the lube triggering this. When I did, I swapped to lubes like Sliquid and I have no issues at all anymore.

Gentle giant: yes, it can be an issue for lot of women. I do believe you dd not mean it in bad way.