Naturism....

I was brought up from birth as a naturist.. It wasn't till I was about 10 that I realised everyone else wore swimming costumes, lol. It was all very secretive, but completely family orientated. No one wore clothes so it was the closest thing I think of to a classless society. A whole mixture of people from all walks of life. No crime, no one locked doors etc. There was nothing sexual about it, in fact probably the opposite. Puberty was tricky, and I think I had a head start sexually, because you had already seen your girlfriend naked before anything happened, so I had already jumped a few bases. It was as far removed from the things you see on TV (Hedonism, Cap'd agde, NAP etc) as you could get.

Just wondered if anyone else had tried it and what they thought?

We are very secluded so quite often walk around in the buff (and sunbathe) its that the same thing? I really don't think I could go to work or do the shopping starkers though.

I live in Scotland - what do you think?

Yes totally the same thing.. Just with other people around lol

Horny Pony wrote:

We are very secluded so quite often walk around in the buff (and sunbathe) its that the same thing? I really don't think I could go to work or do the shopping starkers though.

there are definitely sites in Scotland.. if it is cold you wear clothes obviously..

I have been to one place in France where it is basically a whole town. so shopping and everything.. although I think you should wear clothes for some things.. you also need somewhere to put your money.. lol

its my new thing - i love walking round the house in the nude! shame i cant really do it outdoors!!

I love the idea, I think it's great. I dont know if I'd be able to get up the courage to take my clothes off in front of other people, but I love the idea and principle of it.

takes time to get used to it. but it seems to click when you realise you are not checking anyone else out any more. you then realise they are not checking you out. and you quickly realise how good you look compared to the reality of what human beings actually look like..

I get cold REALLY easily! Perhaps it's not for me lol, although I can definitely see it when me and my boyfriend are living together one day us walking around the house naked!

my parents always used to walk around naked upstairs.. not good, when you invite someone back last minute on a Friday night... my dad scared the hell out of one girlfriend on Saturday morning.. lol

Salvadore wrote:

my parents always used to walk around naked upstairs.. not good, when you invite someone back last minute on a Friday night... my dad scared the hell out of one girlfriend on Saturday morning.. lol

lol, I bet! I have the opposite boyfriend, hiding my naked boyfriend from my parents in the morning! I'm naughty External Media

Ecksvie wrote:

Salvadore wrote:

lol, I bet! I have the opposite boyfriend, hiding my naked boyfriend from my parents in the morning! I'm naughty External Media

Opposite problem even!

I hate clothes, wander round the house with nothing on most of the time (although when I'm in Liverpool I can't as I'm in a small house, too likely to bump into people) and my family are mostly the same, don't really have an opinion on it though, never really considered it. I'm not sure whether I could do it around other people though, will happily get changed in front of people, but wandering round in the buff is a bit different.

When I get my own house I like the thought of keeping it warm and having dressing gowns on the back of every door so me and my fella can be "natural" but again, not sure if I could do it in public though.

Ax

My mum used to sunbathe topless and I used to get horribly embarassed because all the men would be perving on her but now I think...bloody good on you ma!

I love sunbathing topless too now (like mother like daughter) but with the crappy summer weather we've had this year I haven't had the chance this year...yet!

xxKPxx

I've never really done this that much as I'm not too confident about my body.

I used to be naked most of the time in my uni room though in halls of residence, was cooler and wasn't overlooked by anyone/thing so was fine. Except when the fire alarm went off and I'd be scrabbling for clothes anyway!!

Closest I've been recently was when I was on hol last month, we found a secluded beach and ended up just the two of us, so I was swimming topless-with E cup boobs, thats quite a sight and a few blokes of the cliffs walking by took a second look. Felt quite naughty although is tame in comparison to these stories!

Avrielle_Aniko - sorry for the rain!

I read an article about a town on the southern coast of France that's a naturist reserve. I would definitely be interested in going, although I'm not sure how well my feet would be after a day of walking around barefoot. The idea does intrigue me, though there's definitely nothing sexual about it, so seeing lots of naked people walk around may confuse me quite a bit :D But something I willl try at some point.

Couldn't do it in Ireland, mind. Too bloody cold. More of a continental thing methinks.

its not for me... i actually dont feel comfy when im naked and i can hardly ever sleep naked either just dont feel comfy at all.

i have to have atleast a pair of kncikers and a vest top on if im in bed and even like that i dont really feel comfy.

i only feel comfy when i have pjs or clothes on. :S

Dxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

JayGee wrote:

I live in Scotland - what do you think?

My exact thoughts!! and at the moment, we seem to have the Irish rain here too.

Yeah, up here, naturism is unbuttoning your coat External Media

when i was about 18 19 i went about nude whenever i could, it would usually be at parties and most of the time at night. it didnt matter where abouts, mates house, someone elses house or even out the country.

i love the idea of naturism, i dont have a problem taking my clothes off and walking around nude.... it might be because i wanted to be a stripper, part of me still does.

oh and i live on a small island of the west coast of scotland and sometimes it got mighty cold, but the body just adjusts to it.

diamonds wrote:

its not for me... i actually dont feel comfy when im naked and i can hardly ever sleep naked either just dont feel comfy at all.

i have to have atleast a pair of kncikers and a vest top on if im in bed and even like that i dont really feel comfy.

i only feel comfy when i have pjs or clothes on. :S

Dxx

I'm the same, dunno what it is but I like to keep the top of my thighs covered, usually cover my middle with the duvet at night but I always slept in pjs in the past.....starting to get over it now though!

Ax