Naturists

I really want to go to a nudist beach one day. Not sure if in reality I would have the confidence but deffo something on my bucket list!

7 Likes

You donā€™t necessarily need confidence Soph, it more getting used to the weird sensation of walking along a beach naked and saying ā€˜hiā€™ to other people who donā€™t know itā€™s your first time, think itā€™s completely normal and arenā€™t judging your body at all. Within minutes you will probably be beginning to find it completely logical tooā€¦
ā€¦ or grabbing clothes to leave
but Iā€™m betting the former
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Sophie01
Once you realise how accepting and inclusive a nudist beach is, you donā€™t want to wear cloths on a beach again. Do try it.

4 Likes

Hi. We have been secret naturists but during lockdown we have spent most of the time naked indoors. We have been challenging each other to ā€œaccidentlyā€ being seen and we love it. We have become exhibitionist and find it a real turn on

5 Likes

The house over the road is having the roof done, itā€™s tempting to do the same when the builder guys are on top

2 Likes

Oh do it. And donā€™t forget to set your phone up first to video their reactions. I bet they would love it and it would give you a buzz

1 Like

Out naked, in a quiet, sheltered spot in the garden this lunchtime - bliss

5 Likes

no garden here for me, only do indoor. :wink:

1 Like

It was easier in lockdown as nobody was about , particularly last April when the weather was so beautiful
:grin:

2 Likes

We went out fir a lot of night time nude walks during lockdown. We have done a few lately and are looking forward to going out in a little while. It is quiet and we donā€™t meet many people but it is exhilarating in the crisp night air.
It is such a feeling of freedom.

1 Like

Haha very true! :joy: But we were hoping to do more naturist stuff with other people!

2 Likes

Attended a naturist spa quite a few times. First few times I went it was hard-Pun intended, erm I meant not intended-Now itā€™s just normal. No one payā€™s much attention to the fact everyone is naked, just like being at a normal health spa but without clothes. Have not been since before lock down, may well start going again even though I now resemble a weable.

1 Like

Well at least on windy days you may wobble but you wonā€™t fall down!!!
(You and me both)

2 Likes

Spend Sunday at quite a large Naturist club near London.
Lovely weather, great venue, lots of naked people of all shapes and sizes.
The wife is still to be convinced of the joys of social nudity, though she did participate and went fully nude, though draws the line at walking about without wrapping up in a sarong type thing. Our first visit to a naturist venue forg 30 or so years and went really well.
I hope to return when we get back from our hols

2 Likes

Itā€™s relaxing and fun to try. If possible try going in swimsuit and get a feel for it first and disrobe if comfortable to do so. No pressure is key. Donā€™t be surprised if a little strange at first. Itā€™s just a new experience to get used to. After a few visits, it will be the same as walking around naked with your sig other at home. Great feeling to be free! From my own experience, everyone is non judgmental and friendly.

Iā€™m loving naturism at the moment too
Would be great to share it with others

2 Likes

It would be great to know where you visited close to London. Mrs H and I have been wanting to try for a while and both feeling like it is a good time to start. Apart from sunbathing nude on our balcony and nude around the house, this will be our first time so a recommended resort will be really appreciated.

There are a couple of decent oneā€™s just outside of London, easy to find on Google.

It was The Naturist Foundation, and itā€™s near Orpington. Lovely spot, very relaxed, large site with great pool and a lovely wood to walk through as nature intended! Check their website, but you will need to book a visit, and provide id etc as a new visitor, but otherwise pretty straightforward.

1 Like

Would thoroughly recommend the place, family friendly, great pool, nice (cheap) bar.
They have caravans you can rent or an area to camp in which is nice and quiet. An ideal place to relax.

1 Like