Naturists

Hi guys,
Hope everyone is well.
Was just interested to find out if anyone else here is into the naturist lifestyle?
Full time naturism, casual, closet?
If so where do you visit or enjoy being nude? Beach, at home, garden, sunbathing?
Looking forward to hearing others experiences.
:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum! Hope you find it helpful and you enjoy reading and taking part in the topics. Love your topic here! I’d say casual and closet in this. I love being naked at home. I’d love to go to a naturist beach at some point. I’ve even done a spot of naturist sun bathing at work as I work alone and mostly outside.

3 Likes

Hiya @Sheffieldnaturist :wave: Welcome to the forum.

No don’t like my nakedness

2 Likes

Casual, we’ve done naturist heath spas, swimming clubs, camping and beaches but our garden is too overlooked to go naked without a neighbour seeing. Happy to be in the house naked but I wouldn’t need to be. I suppose it’s more the comfort of being naked swimming/sunning etc that we enjoy. We have met some great people as naturists though, people just seem far friendlier - that said we’ve always been as a couple or family so not sure it would be the same if I went as a single guy

3 Likes

We have ‘no clothes’ days at home and I enjoy being ordered to be naked when my wife is fully clothed but that’s a different motivation I suspect.

7 Likes

Hi, thanks for the reply and welcome. Sunbathing I think is where it starts for a lot of people.
I can recommend the clubs as being a great way to meet other who also enjoy it

Hi guys, it’s great to meet other who also enjoy it. It’s a great way to meet others and your correct people seem to be lovely and very non judgemental.

Hello and welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Sheffieldnaturist :smile:

I love to sunbathe naked in the garden :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Hi @Sheffieldnaturist

Welcome to the forum :grinning:

1 Like

Hello @Sheffieldnaturist not my thing but welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hello @Sheffieldnaturist!

Welcome to the community!
Doing well on this side, hope such is the case for you also?
Thank you for starting this conversation, as I had also wondered after whom else in this community might partake in these joys of nudism / naturism.

Very much into the nudist / naturist lifestyle, but with varying degrees of involvement these last years.
If such were possible (EG: hypothetical world where the option for nudity was as normal an experience as wearing pants or the like), I would be a full time / permanent nudist in a heart-beat (in as many instances and scenarios as possible & practical.)
Of course the reality is somewhat different, social norms do get in the way, along with the responsibilities of being among others of differing mindsets.
There is of course the challenges of “societal maturity” also, where I get a sense the “old world” has the benefit of greater history (to separate the nude state from that of the aroused state).
It would seem in the “new world” (North America), the struggle continues (to over come “imported” puritan views and targeted marketing.)

Where I live, there is a nice little lake, and a shore upon the ocean that are both known OK for nudism (ocean is way too cold to swim due to Arctic currents).
Indoor nudity is also an option (when it is warm enough), however fences are not high enough to permit the “backyard” experience.
There is of course a non-landed club that holds winter sessions at a local in-door pool (used to attend regularly), however having a little one enter the picture dictates a change in priorities.

In summary one might say I have the mind-set of nudism, but the practice is on a “best effort” basis.
Nudism has helped me to “reset” from old (emotional / mental) “wounds”, and helped to re-define / re-invent myself after bringing a prior chapter of my life to a close.
For any whom are on the fence, I would strongly encourage giving it a go, to whatever extend and setting most suits (start off gently).
It may / may not be to your taste, but well worth the experience (for the sake of having it.)
If nothing else, it may well bring a new appreciation and sense of self (and possibly self-love.)

4 Likes

Hi i first took my wife to a naturist club when she was 18 she had never been naked in front or anyone else before. When we went to the changing room a naked man followed us in it & began talking it was clear that he was waiting for my wife to strip, she waited for a while but got fed up & then stripped when she was naked she said to him " you can go now you have seen everything" i was surprised but i must admit that i was turned on seeing her nude in front of others. We later made ourselves members at a local club the first time there we met our retired neibour he could not take his eyes off my wife but she did get use to it. The main problem was men on their own who only came to stare but wid did & still do like the naturist lifestyle.

4 Likes

@Sheffieldnaturist Hello and welcome .
I have been a closet nudist for many years . During the warmer months I often walk around the house naked and I have a small area in my backyard for nude sunbathing . I have visited a nudist camp and enjoyed it . The camp is a family camp and you do NOT want to get aroused or you will get kicked out . It is too chilly about half the year for me to even consider it outdoors . I would love to visit a beach where it is allowed , lake or salt .

2 Likes

try the woods by Redmires dams - might see you there :wink:

1 Like

Fellow sheffielder?
Is that area known for naturism?

Yep, there’s a few of us on here
and
Nope, I just wander off the beaten track a little , find a clearing and stretch out in the sun.

I’m near Gower, I do like to find a remote bit of beach and let the air flow, love swimming naked.

1 Like

@Sheffieldnaturist
Hi and welcome.
My wife and I love going to naturist beaches. We have found one in particular we visit while on holiday. Enjoying the warm Med sun and swimming naked is so relaxing.
The beach we usually go to is a total mix of ages and nationalities. All shapes and sizes , with people just accepted as they are.People are so chilled sunbathing nude. You obviously get the odd weirdo, but they are usually sussed and told to leave.
My wife was a bit nervous initially, but now she is happy to lay in the sun , read, have a drink, walk down the beach and into the sea completely nude. We ideally wouldn’t go to a non nudist beach now if we could avoid it.
I can honestly say it is one of lifes great pleasures and we can’t wait for our next trip .

4 Likes