Naughty Christmas present ideas?

Hi Everyone

It’s a little early but I am thinking of what to get my OH (28 yr old size 10 wife) for her naughty Christmas present. We both like a little dress up and sex toys.

What does everyone else want? I wouldn’t mind some ideas lol.

James.

I want lingerie haha :)

I would like to have sex with my wife while dressed in sexy lingerie or a costume.

I'm making a naughty box that me and my oh will open together once the kiddiewinks are in bed! So far in it there is:
Earthly body skinny dip massage candle
Lovehoney hot massage rocks
Doc Johnson good head massager
Lovehoney cherry lube
Lovehoney peppermint lube
Silver collection flogger
Silver collection mouth bit and
Poker for lovers

I'm just picking up bits I fancy when they're on offer! X

I would love a naughty night away,

A show

A nice dinner

A glass of champers

A nice bath

A massage using the massage candles

Some nice new lingerie

And a few new toys that my partner as selected for me that would make my christmas

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes! I would like a hotel room and lingerie. :)

The title of this thread reminded me of a little trick I played on my wife last Christmas

Her mum buys her her lots of little things and puts them in a pillow case. She then gives it to me so that my wife can open it on Christmas morning.

Well last Christmas I added some little LH extras, so amongst the bath bombs and note books my wife found lube, toy cleaner and a bullet vibrator. She was getting quite worried. I did not confess for hours

MissChar wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes! I would like a hotel room and lingerie. :)

would be nice,nothing like getting away from it all :)

Lol HH! Bet her face was a picture! X

Cornish89 wrote:

Lol HH! Bet her face was a picture! X

It was! I. Was amazed how I was able to keep a straight face! Lol

MissChar wrote:

I want lingerie haha :)

Sound like a nice idea. i will see what i can find lol

I love the idea of a night away, a dirty weekend with a few gifts along the way

I would love some nice sexy underwear, and a meal followed by a hotel room....

I'm putting together a little gift set for my OH, and finding a nice little LH Christmas outfit for Christmas Eve :) so excited!!

we always have a xmas eve treat with sexy outfits and toys.

great way to start the festivities x

Treat her to a nice little Christmas outfit or like a red baby doll, festive and sexy. Reckon it's going to be my next buy x

Treat her to a nice little Christmas outfit or like a red baby doll, festive and sexy. Reckon it's going to be my next buy x

I love this! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29121 X

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

The title of this thread reminded me of a little trick I played on my wife last Christmas

Her mum buys her her lots of little things and puts them in a pillow case. She then gives it to me so that my wife can open it on Christmas morning.

Well last Christmas I added some little LH extras, so amongst the bath bombs and note books my wife found lube, toy cleaner and a bullet vibrator. She was getting quite worried. I did not confess for hours

Pops thats terrible but very funny

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Pops thats terrible but very funny

I hope this wasn't in front of the boys.