Naughty Christmas

Hi, does anyone dress up for a naughty Christmas? An elf on the naughty list for punishment from Santa, or a teasing Mrs Clause perhaps?

What do you wear - Lovehoney costume or something else?

I am looking for some inspiration for me and the mrs!

1 Like

We both have numerous outfits from the LH Christmas lingerie range that we dress up in.

My favourite is when the OH simply wears this and asks me if I want to unwrap my present since I have been a very good boy…

10597_a10597_red_regular_000

7 Likes

My wife has a naughty Santa costume. Red basque with white fur trim, matching thong and red stockings. She looks fabulous.

I’ve posted an photo in the ‘Images to share in topics’ thread.

4 Likes

I know we are both filling our stockings with a couple little love honey bits and bobs :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a blue Christmas fairy costume which is still available as I bought last year - it’s so cute and naughty - my husband loves the skirt aspect - and I love the fact that when I wear it - he asks me to bend over in it a lot - and generally it’s either a spanking for me or anal penetration :lovehoney_heart:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/costumes/fantasy-roleplay/p/fantasy-lingerie-play-stay-frosty-blue-body-and-skirt-costume-set/a48141g85872.html#productReview

5 Likes

Going out full Lovehoney Christmas wear tomorrow night,
then gonna rock a Lovehoney sexy Santa dress for ‘Christmas Jumper day’ at work - let’s see how that goes down :grin:

I’ll try to remember to take some pics to post on the Christmas Outfits page

2 Likes

I have dressed in many naughty Christmas "clothing " , some store bought and several I made myself . Today I am hoping for delivery of two items I am dying to try out . Escante Santa Pom-Pom G-String - Lovehoney UK
And the other . Lovehoney Fantasy Santa Red Bikini Set - Lovehoney UK
The question is , do you think white or red lace stockings would look better ? As a side note , since it is winter I am shaving my legs for that better look with stockings along with a fresh all under hair removal .
Just an add on , I would love to have one of these from my meme . But have had no luck finding who might sell one . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/memes/259582/4447
It finally dawned on me to do an image search , available multiple places , an order will have to go in today . Do you think it will cover me up too much ?

1 Like

Over Christmas me and my bf challenge each other to dress in lingerie and go for a walk in the countryside- it’s a challenge we do and last year I had him on a lead as well

3 Likes

You two are brave! Both with the Welsh winter weather and your attire!

Bikini set looks fun. Red stockings are very festive!

I like the look of that, and they still do plus size for my good lady.

1 Like

My wife and I usually have sex on Christmas Day and more often than not we will buy each other something from LH.

1 Like

I’ve bought something really sexy for Christmas. Unfortunately I can’t tell everyone what it is as my husband reads this and would know. So hubby. You are going to love what I’ve bought you on Christmas morning.

1 Like

I had planned to do another photo shoot in the snow in several new Santa outfits , but due to weeks of what we call pineapple express the temperature has been above normal . Very little snow this year . I wanted to continue and surpass my photo from last year . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/1865

2 Likes

Very much the same @Love_Stud_Too. Husband would read it on here, but I know he’ll love what I’ve got. I’ll post after he knows what I bought. (Although not from LH, so can’t be too specific obviously!)

1 Like

I have heard the term Pineapple express, isn’t that to do with warm winds from Hawaii coming over California?

You are correct . Only they are not using the term this year . Basically the jet stream shifts and brings warm moist air up from equatorial regions , some times into one area of the west coast of the US . This year it is hitting the whole west coast . Many ski areas are having a tough year so far . It will effect our snow pack and next summers water supply .

1 Like

He’s seen them now, and he does love them. I bought a Leather Corset and Miniskirt set, a zip bustier with ties down the side with matching skirt, in bright red leather.
I also bought one in shiny black and one in a sort of dusky brown/beige colour (also all leather). They look amazing, and actually fit my boobs properly.

3 Likes

Whats the link for the outfits?

I can’t put it on, as it wasn’t from LH. Sorry.