Nauseous after anal sex?

Hi everyone

Pegging has been part of our sex life for some time now and we both enjoy it. Recently, we decided to try bigger toys. The same thing happened twice: the day after having anal sex, I've been feeling nauseous, and couldn't eat anything. This strange feeling went away in less than a day.

So here's my question: Has anybody ever experienced something like that? Is it possible we did something wrong? Who knows, even after years, mistakes could still be made

Thank you for taking the time to read this

That is not something I have ever heard of or experienced! A google search though says you aren't alone - but I can't find any solid answer or advice! Best thing I could suggest is speak to a doctor just to rule out anything serious.

Thank you for your answer

The first thing I did was searching through Google too to be honest, but I couldn't find anything "solid" either. And we all know, when it comes to medical stuff, Google isn't our friend

I saw a doctor too actually (sorry for not telling that in the first place). Well, I wasn't completely honest with him (and we all know we can be shy when it comes to saying some things, even to a doctor) because I didn't tell him about the pegging part. He didn't find anything relevant though. And to be honest, I didn't believe it was something serious either. It's just some nausea that lasts for a day. It was just an annoying "side-effect" (or maybe just a coincidence, but twice?).

The anus is designed to be used for waste removal. The muscles in the bowel contract on a wave like motion called peristalsis to push the feaces downwards. When you after anal sex or sometime change size of the toy you are using it can interrupt this muscular movement. That can then slow down the bowel and stop the stomach from emptying as quickly as normal. So that may explain the nausea.
It is also the reason a lot of people experience constipation after anal sex.

Thank you for your answer!

Do you think there is something that can be done to avoid the nausea?

This only happened with larger toys, so we might have to do without them.

I used to get nausea when I first had anal sex but as my body got used to it it stopped. Maybe try making sure you have emptied you bowel and not eaten much before you do it to see if it helps. If it continues then maybe go back to smaller toys. X

I used to get nausea when I first had anal sex but as my body got used to it it stopped. Maybe try making sure you have emptied you bowel and not eaten much before you do it to see if it helps. If it continues then maybe go back to smaller toys. X

I'll keep that in mind, thank you!

That's the strange part, since we're not really beginners when it comes to anal sex. Anyway, thank you (and thanks to you too DavidB1986) for your help!

About 10 years ago when I was only really getting Into anal, that nausea came over me mid play! I didn't say anything and carried on until I ended up passing out. The asshole I was dating just carried on and finished the job while I lay there!
I experienced it a fee times since then . When trying new toys that where a but more intense than normal etc. I just make sure I'm near a bed to lay down afterwards, and have a glass of water to drink incase I feel ill x

blonde vixen13 wrote:

About 10 years ago when I was only really getting Into anal, that nausea came over me mid play! I didn't say anything and carried on until I ended up passing out. The asshole I was dating just carried on and finished the job while I lay there!
I experienced it a fee times since then . When trying new toys that where a but more intense than normal etc. I just make sure I'm near a bed to lay down afterwards, and have a glass of water to drink incase I feel ill x

I hope you booted him out soon after.

blonde vixen13 wrote:

That sounds scary What I've experienced is nothing compared to your story. The nausea only came the day after (we had sex during the evening, I woke up feeling nauseous the next morning). During sex, or even a few hours after, there was absolutely no problem. Thank God, no passing out or anything like that.

Alastor I stupidly stayed with him for about 6 months after it. I was young and naive. Funnily he hasn't had luck with my relationships since me. He still living at home at 34 sharing a room with his 22 year old bro.