Need advice from men who have had prostate orgasms

jeffngloria wrote:

dont even know what bdsm stands for haha i know the sm on the end like <

well you have BD which is bondage & disipline

D/s which is Dominant/ submissiive

and SM which is sadomachochism

thanks for the up guys ,

Ahhh guys don't xxx

I get what Jeff means. He was just trying to be nice and get involved. Jeff, I had the same gut reaction as Ork did when I read your post, simply because I think very equally in general anyway, and if any guy told me to "man up" and take something I did not like....well....lol

I did mention that my partner and I have a D/s relationship, and the "rules" and lines drawn here are crucial so as not to cross someones personal bounderies and cause damage, physical or mental, to that person. I know Ork has a similar outlook with his relationships and so his reaction was exactly as mine was....you NEVER cross someone elses bounderies.

But, I could also see you were just having a jest and a light hearted joke and didn't mean any harm by it and certainly didn't mean anything malicious and were looking at it from a different view so....

Chill guys! and lets discuss prostates! They are amazinggggg lol

ive tried prostate massage with the wife only the once mind , after watching a movie ,road trip i think , nowt special if ya ask me , although i have tried a vibe butt plug just lately hehe

BDSM means:

BD: Bondage and Discipline

DM: Dominance and submission

SM: Sadism and Masochism.

= BDSM

I want a sticker now!

Fluffbags wrote:

Ahhh guys don't xxx

I get what Jeff means. He was just trying to be nice and get involved. Jeff, I had the same gut reaction as Ork did when I read your post, simply because I think very equally in general anyway, and if any guy told me to "man up" and take something I did not like....well....lol

I did mention that my partner and I have a D/s relationship, and the "rules" and lines drawn here are crucial so as not to cross someones personal bounderies and cause damage, physical or mental, to that person. I know Ork has a similar outlook with his relationships and so his reaction was exactly as mine was....you NEVER cross someone elses bounderies.

But, I could also see you were just having a jest and a light hearted joke and didn't mean any harm by it and certainly didn't mean anything malicious and were looking at it from a different view so....

Chill guys! and lets discuss prostates! They are amazinggggg lol

Yes Miss, im sorry :( (hehehehe)

last prostate orgsim i had was a dry one and i was just shaking afterwords, like it felt so amazing i was totally breathless and just wanted to lie there for a while <3

if it helps i was in a "doggy" style position and using a vibrator on a high setting right against it. x

Fluffbags wrote:

BDSM means:

BD: Bondage and Discipline

DM: Dominance and submission

SM: Sadism and Masochism.

= BDSM

I want a sticker now!

i already beat you to it! *sticks tounge out*

you learn sommit new every day lol

I have lots of new ideas. Actually not "new" tried them before but we settled on one thing that seemed to work over and over....omg! We got into an ass rut!

I am going to try fingers again, and a vibrator (last time we tried a vibe he said it felt nice but no fireworks, but that was way back when we were noobs to bum lovin.)

Going to try different positions too. Doggy sounds like a plan, it might help my reach too!

jeffngloria wrote:

you learn sommit new every day lol

Jeff, stick around here long enough and you learn something new every day! :D

Face down ass up thats the way we like to ... ;)

best of luck chick ,wish my wife wasnt on the prudish side sometimes , quite an eye opener this forum

jeffngloria wrote:

best of luck chick ,wish my wife wasnt on the prudish side sometimes , quite an eye opener this forum

it is . an its a place of acceptance .. people wont take kindly to people saying man up or whatever if theyre posting about nerves or taking their time with things .. not a nag - just a heads up .. its a really lovely friendsly forum and its for helping people x

WeeSteve wrote:

Ork wrote:

one does not simply man up and roll with it

he does however walk into mordor!

lol steve

rubysoho wrote:

jeffngloria wrote:

it is . an its a place of acceptance .. people wont take kindly to people saying man up or whatever if theyre posting about nerves or taking their time with things .. not a nag - just a heads up .. its a really lovely friendsly forum and its for helping people x

Watch out fot this ruby though shes a total lier, keeps telling me shes 30 which is complete lies

im almost 35 .. i am tellin ya :O if you could see the greys an wrinkles up close youd know ... im meeting mandi von sweiss the day pre my bday --- she can tell ya then . i look like an old rasin when im not in well lit pix x

Wowww !! ...your man is 1 Very Lucky fella to have you...

...Fluffbags, your man is Lucky...