Need Advice On Which WeVibe Couples Massager To Buy

***EDITED BY MODERATOR***

Hi there everyone and Happy [Approaching] 2017 New Year!

I need some advice on which of the WeVibes to buy! So, I live in the USA, which means we have the WeVibe Fling sold in  which we just bought to try out first and it turns out we quite like :) .

Anyway, I'm trying to decide between the the WeVibe 4 Plus and the new WeVibe Sync. , I will probably get the Sync, but I was just wondering what people have thought of the new Sync who have tried it. How does the adjustable body fit feature work and what was the WeVibe like prior to having this feature. And then, also, what is the Real Time Control Touch Mode? Does that mean that your partner can actually touch you via the toy through the app? The app is free by the way and so I have been clicking around with it on my iPhone to get an idea on the subject, but still am not quite sure what this does since I don't own the device.  

Thanks everyone for any advice and information you have to offer as well as any first hand accounts of what using the two and comparing the two, or even just describing one or the other is like for me - I appreciate it!

Take care and everyone enjoy a happy new year!
Love,

femmefatalesexi the Californian 30 year old female sex toy fanatic and pro sex toy reviewer

***EDITED BY MODERATOR***

There is one review of the sync already, although it doesn't compare to the 4+

I know a few members here have both so hopefully one will be along to help out soon...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36926#customer_reviews

Hi, just so you know, you can't link to or mention other sites on the forum unless it's on the Pander to Me thread :)

Hello!

I would really go for the We Vibe Sync if you can afford it. I have the We Vibe 4 + and the Sync is a lot more versitile and is the 'newer' version

The Sync is a lot better for the genitals and can fit a lot more comfortably and do its job a lot better really. The packaging is also lovely. Other than that I do believe they are the same otherwise.

Hi i also agree try this We-Vibe Sync Remote & App Control Adjustable Couple's Vibrator Blue I think this might be your best bet.

Sum Sub wrote:

There is one review of the sync already, although it doesn't compare to the 4+

I know a few members here have both so hopefully one will be along to help out soon...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36926#customer_reviews

Can you explain what you mean about why the Sync doesn't compare to the 4+? Pardon me if I misunderstood but it sounds like you're saying that the 4+ is much better. If that's the case and I understood you right, would you care to give me some details about why you feel this way and what you find to be so much more appealing and/or pleasurable about the slightly older model versus the brand new one? Thank you so much!

NatandTom wrote:

Hi, just so you know, you can't link to or mention other sites on the forum unless it's on the Pander to Me thread :)

My bad! Thank you for informing me however as I won't be making the mistake again :)

FemmeFataleSexi - I think Sum Sub is meaning that the existing review of the We-Vibe Sync does not compare the Sync to the We-Vibe 4+ in the review.

Sxleksaker wrote:

FemmeFataleSexi - I think Sum Sub is meaning that the existing review of the We-Vibe Sync does not compare the Sync to the We-Vibe 4+ in the review.

exactamundo

I have the 4+ and it is good although I've found some signal issues.

ShannonMarlene wrote:

What does your guy and/or guys + any past guys you've used it with seem to think about the sensation? ***

And to any men out there reading this that have used the WeVibe before - what was it like from your perspective as the male using it while engaged in intercourse vs. the female experience and what that is like? Which, since I have a Fling, I have a fairly good idea regarding and I expect the more expensive version to be a lot nicer? No one found it to be irritating, numbing, not the preferencial way to have sex, painful, or resulting in premature ejaculation I hope... ???

--FemmeFataleSexi

***not meaning to sound disrespectful here; the opposite actually - was trying to be inclusive of both monogamous and polyamorous people along with those who pair up once for their entire lifetime and don't believe in divorce as well as those who choose not to marry along with also including those who are monogamous but don't marry and tend to change partners frequently; so I hope I haven't offended anyone by making them feel either not mentioned/overlooked/unackowledged nor caused the poster to think I have made any presumption or judgments regarding her private relationship preferences, behavior or orientation either (you see I come from a very, VERY judgmental upbringing and being bisexual along with not feeling that virginity till marriage and then never divorcing was for me; however my difference in opinion has been harshly criticized and I've always been made to feel like an outsider and have been ostracized by many of my family members - so it's just very important to me to make sure that the people around me always are aware that I am never doing this same thing to others as I believe it's inconsiderate, rude, and pushing a one and only ultimate truth ultimateum onto others in exchange for acceptance, which is... Hurtful and not nice.

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Oh yeah, could you also describe the signal issues you commented on? Do you mean regarding the cell phone app usage or in term of the remote control accessory.

I have tried all of them. The sync works the best for us =)