Need help finding the G spot!

Can anyone help me in telling me how and where the G spot is??
Thanks you

Let me be the first to say:

It's between the F spot & the H spot...

Run a wet finger down over your clit, go past it and slide inside your vagina, keep going keeping your finger on the same surface until it is curled all the way up inside. There might be a slightly ribbed area there, play around and you should find it.

Hey Miss HF, front wall of vagina about 1 inch up feels like a hard nub with a dip behind it. Try using a hooked finger.....preferably someone elses so you don't get cramp lol. It can take a wee while to know exactly where as everyone is different but practice makes perfect and all that fun practicing......yee haaa x

Happy hunting x

boxoftricks wrote:

Hey Miss HF, front wall of vagina about 1 inch up feels like a hard nub with a dip behind it. Try using a hooked finger.....preferably someone elses so you don't get cramp lol. It can take a wee while to know exactly where as everyone is different but practice makes perfect and all that fun practicing......yee haaa x

Happy hunting x

aww that just doesnt do anything for me

The G-spot usually lies approximately 1-3 inches inside, against the front wall of the vagina... :-)

We have guide explaining how to use a G-spot vibrator, so maybe that will be of some help too.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2008/06/18/choose-gspot-vibrator/

Noon wrote:

Run a wet finger down over your clit, go past it and slide inside your vagina, keep going keeping your finger on the same surface until it is curled all the way up inside. There might be a slightly ribbed area there, play around and you should find it.

....Well I just squirted for the first (and second..) time! I was beginning to think I didn't even have a g-spot.

Thank you, sir ;)

***Something that's great to try with a partner*** (I highly recommend!!).

Lay on your front on the bed, with a pillow under your pelvic region. Part your legs enough to give your partner access. Get them to insert their thumb (yes, thumb!), gently pressing down into the bed, sliding in further, massaging, until they find it. Biggest giveaways are it feels rough compared to the smooth vaginal wall, and plus you'll know, a new sensation will hit you!

Once your partner has found it, they can really have some fun. I'd say for the first time just to take it easy, nothing too rough. Once your partners thumb is comfortably inside you, I recommend closing your legs, crossing your ankles. It can intensify the sensation.

A few tips for beginners: for your first time you may need a significant amout of foreplay to arouse you enough (I usually have to be very aroused for it to work), and also make sure you go for a wee first! As far as I'm aware, due to your anatomy, G-spot stimulation can spontaneously trigger your bladder to empty. I can very much vouch for this, so unless you're into mixing it up with a golden shower, go for that wee!

Most importantly, direct your partner during. It's not just a case of finding it, thats the easy part. Some women dont like G-spot simulation at all as they're too sensitive to it. Tell your partner it they're being too rough, not rough enough, etc.

Obviously there's nothing stopping you exploring on your own, but its much trickier as its not in the most accessable position.

Have fun ;)

The need to pee feeling is actually the urge to ejaculate ladies.

It has been proven that female ejaculate contains only a microscopic amount of urine.

Always pee beforehand so you know its not a pee urge. The more stimulation your g-spot receives, the more you feel the urge to pee. If your bladder is empty you will know you do not need to pee.

You do need to be completely relaxed and have total trust in your partner in order to achieve g-spot orgasm. Dont worry if you squirt liquid, it is simply you ejaculating and is an awesome experience. Most men love it when their partners squirt.

For me the g-spot was a nightmare to find and i never did find it myself. My husband found it after a lot of practise, which is always fun. For me mine is 3 inches inside on the front vaginal wall and hubby tells me it feels like a walnut shell but obviously not hard, directly behind and in front of that it feels smooth(ish). When you are about to orgasm the g-spot will go from relatively hard to sponge like in texture, the spongier it gets, the more likely you are to squirt.

Of course i am assuming you would like to squirt, you might not, im just trying to dispell the myth that the squirt is an automatic emptying of the bladder. It isnt.

I think I've found mine. but I'm sure it's a lot lower than it should be! I can reach it very easily and most guys miss it completely when fingering me and go in way too deep!

I was having a play around the other day but had to stop because I was sure I was going to pee! It was probably just the "ejaculating" urge but I couldn't let go enough to let myself do it! x