Need help never used a male sex toy

Hi … I’m a newly single man … i need some goodness in my life to be honest … Ha … I’ve never used a male toy or had someone use one on me .I’ve used lots of toys on ladies . But now I having bit of time to myself . I wondering what masturbation toy would b best for me .

2 Likes

I’m relatively new (this year) to toys as well. I have the fleshlight Go torque and the TENGA Flip Zero Luxury in black. I’m a big fan of the tenga products. This one is on the intense side though. Nothing like the real thing. TENGA do have other softer, less intense products. I have a couple more on order. The white version is supposed to be less intense.

The big thing is cleaning. I also have a real skin type doubled ended mouth and vagina. It feels great but is a pain to dry and u have to use renewal powder after every use.

Ease of use is a big factor. TENGA opens up to dry. Ive been tempted to try the motorized ones, but they are loud.

1 Like

Thanks mate I’ll have a look I know nothing about any male masturbators things ha . I just love pleasuring women and turned me on the max but now im single I gotta have a lil goodness myself . I did see a video of something that kind of blew my mind n I thought omg that’s what I need in my life … I’ll have a look now see what was called

1 Like

It was some rotating thing I can’t find it now but omg I looked like the bomb diggity doo

A Fleshlight Quickshot is a good one to start with.

Not expensive but very effective.

1 Like

Thanks mate I’ll have a look now

I’m also a relative newbie to toys - both used solo and together - but I’m making up for lost time !

As above - the big issue with male toys is cleaning for obvious reasons. A toy that provides a great experience but takes 20 minutes to clean is going to be left in a drawer (or just not cleaned - ugh!) I had a fleshlight years ago - it was great to use as everyone says but was a real pain to clean, they may have improved the design since.

Lots of toys that are used by/with women work equally well for men. A bullet vibrator or wand held on the underside of the penis is great and is as good as any male sex toy I’ve tried.

Tenga eggs provide a great experience and are great value at a tenner each. They’re marketed as single use - in reality they’re reusable although they don’t last for ever - I’ve had mine for 3 months and use it a couple of times a week and it’s still good as new. Fully enclosed so no mess and dead easy to turn inside out and clean thoroughly after use.

I treated myself to a Blowmotion Warming Vibrating Male Masturbator recently. It’s really good - different but very pleasant sensation - I don’t like the warming function as many of the reviewers don’t either, but you can just turn the warming off as I do. Also fully contained and very easy to thoroughly clean. Quite expensive and unfortunately currently out of stock at LH - but often included in the LH flash sales at a good discount.

The Fleshlight Quickshot is shorter than most Fleshlight products and it is open ended so it is a doddle to clean too.

2 Likes

Put a stroker on your consideration list,can get messy if you like to use lots of lube (:heavy_check_mark:) and are proper easy to clean :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

For an inexpensive toy , I love a simple reversable stroker . Easy to use and clean . I have no idea if you have used any cock and ball rings , but I like to combine them with a stroker . I like the soft stretchy kind , they often break so I buy multiple after I find ones I like . Happy stroking .

1 Like

I agree with@oldman. Go with a simple stroker sleeve, use that for a couple of months before going to the other more advanced ones. Sometimes the simple ones are the best.

1 Like

you’ve been stroking your cock your entire life, skip all the sleeves/strokers, get something new…

get a prostate massager, it will open up an entirely new pleasure center.

start with this https://www.lovehoney.ca/sex-toys/vibrators/g-spot-vibrators/p/lovehoney-g-slim-g-spot-vibrator/a2008g70634.html

you’ll know it when you hit the right spot… OH BOY you’ll know it !!!

as always, lots of lube & lots of love makes the world a better place

Some of the best toys to try would be a textured stroker or a fleshlight :wink:
The stroker gives you more hand grip control while the fleshlight has a more penetrating intercourse type effect