Need help understanding how to make posts and start new topics

Hi Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi both welcome to the forum enjoy :+1:

1 Like

Hi and welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

Hey and thank you we are feeling the love from everyone we hope we can become a really big part of this community! :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

Evening and welcome :purple_heart:

1 Like

We are still working it out lol :joy: we’re trying to remember how to start a new topic like I did yesterday and also trying to work out how to see if you can review stuff that we’ve bought before having an account we’ve bought so much from LH but never made an account :kissing_heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey and thank you

Hey and thank you x

Hey thank you I think we are now starting to get the hang of it and everyone is so welcoming it’s amazing. :kissing_heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey and thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hey and thank you we will definitely do our best to enjoy and hopefully help others too! :kissing_heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey and thank you :kissing_heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey and thank you hopefully we get to learn a lot more about this it’s great so far we just have so many questions we are trying to work out to get answers to lol :kissing_heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes I’ve think over the last hour we’ve actually started to get the hang of this all.

And thank you for your warm welcome.

Steve & Laura :kissing_heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome to you both! I’m not far from you in Milton Keynes… I’ve been away from the forum for a while but decided to get back into it today. Have fun x

1 Like

Hi :wave: welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hello and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey yous two! Welcome to the forum. There should be some great tutorial posts on here somewhere that’ll help with all them stuff :nerd_face:

1 Like

Hey thank you