Need help with clit pump!

I hope someone who has used this can help me, becuase I am getting very frustrated and was really excited about trying this. I am using the kind with the handle and air gauge, not the bulb type. Only a couple of times have I been able to get it to hold the pressure and I can't figure out what is going on. I use the lube, get it positioned just right, but then as I am pumping the gauge won't go any higher than a couple notches and there's no suction. Help??

First thing to check is that its not faulty, theres a reasonable chance that the seal in the pump handle has broken. Try and pump the back of your hand to see if you can get proper pressure on this area first. LH excellent returns plicy means that its no worries even if it is fauly as you'll get a replacement asap.

Other than that its a tad difficult without a link to the exact model you are using so that other people who have used it can offer advice.

A thing I did a few times at first was forget to close off the release valve and so ended up bleeding the pressure out as I was trying to pump, I blame excitement lol.

Hi shadeabdhoney

Welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry that you're having some trouble getting your clit pump to work. As Kinkydink said, perhaps you've received a faulty product? I certainly hope not, but I would recommend you have a chat with our customer care team about this to see what we can do to help.

You can email us, call us or use the live chat function. We'll be happy to guide you through the usage and if it is faulty, we will happily exchange / replace / refund you for it.

I feel a bit guilty now. I did not buy it from this site, but I have been desperately searching for some type of instructions or troubleshooting and finally found this forum. I know that it works because I was able to get it to hold exactly twice but I can't figure out what I did differently. It seems like maybe I am not attaching the tube to the cylinder right, but again I don't know what I did right before! I wish I had known about this site before, because I have never seen a 1 year (or for that matter 1 day) return policy for these types of things and I have a graveyard of crappy toys in my closet. I sure would appreciate the help anyway and I will definitely be a future customer!

welcome to the LH side :D

I have seen mention of a release valve but the only thing I see is something that looks like a little trigger underneath.I know when I push it it does release the air, but the default position looks to be closed. It is the Size Matters Magnum Clitoris Pump Excitement System (damn long name lol) which is on this site, if that helps.

Oh and I forgot to say THANKS to those who take the time to respond to my plea!