Need help with Vibrating butt plugs

Hey everyone, interested in getting info on others experiences with vibrating butt plugs. Does anyone have any favorites/recommendations? (interested in average sized items).
I’ve been reading through LH reviews and here are some I’m considering:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Haha I’ve got all them toys apart from the last one :sweat_smile:

So I’d say the inflatable plug is cheap and cheerful but temperamental after so many use’s and you may find the vibrating function might stop working at some point plus it eats batteries up quickly!

The hush plug is amazing on the vibrating side, tad ouch on size if your not used to it but the main issue I had was the spiral shaft piece as it’s way too slim and when it came to pulling plug out it was uncomfortable :grimacing: - luckily the manufacturers have gave attention to this and brought out a hush 2 with all improved shaft which I’ve heard is way better experience :smiley:

And the last link I’ve not explored with but it seems very similar to a prostate massager type toy I’ve got and if anything like that then I’d say the size will be comfortable and the vibrations very pleasing also.

4 Likes

I love the inflatable one :blush: maybe I haven’t used mine as much as @AJSTAR :joy:… I love the feeling of getting fuller with every pump but not sure how many pumps would be too many. I love the vibrations too.

Can’t offer any advice on the other 2. :blush:

1 Like

Hahaha :rofl: I may have used it a fair few times :sweat_smile:
How many pumps do you inflate it too?

@AJSTAR I’ve reached 13, unlucky for some but it’s still in one piece :joy:

2 Likes

@AJSTAR thank you lots for all the insight!! The inflatable sounds finicky but doable (will have to be sure to be stocked with batteries lol). I may start with this and maybe try the hush plug after :thinking:

1 Like

@Amunique thank you for sharing!! :grin:

1 Like

@Amunique we can call it user testing, just making sure the product works well!! :grin:

1 Like

@Fantasy69 thank you for sharing!! I’m thinking of trying the inflatable one first.

2 Likes

You’re welcome @KitKat , it works for me :blush:

1 Like

Lucky number 13 pumper! :crazy_face:

:joy::joy:think I’m the lucky one @AJSTAR :joy::see_no_evil::joy::joy:

Very lucky indeed! My inflatable plug looks so sad for itself not being able to vibrate anymore :joy:

Maybe it’s got withdrawal symptoms :joy: