Need larger ball ring on extenders.

This week we purchased our first order from lovehoney. We got some silk lube and the thick ur dick penis extender. This evening after lubing up my bits and the extender I just managed to get one of my testicle through the holding ring but as I tried to get no2 testicle through the silicone ring, the ring broke.

Now we don't know if my balls are abnormally large or not, (sadly my penis isnt) but we would say that the holding ring is unreasonably small. This was the extenders first outing and it never got the chance to play, and thirty odd quid went down the swannee.

What we are asking the good people of the forum is, do we complain or do we put it down to experience. Also are all the extenders holding rings of a similar diameter or are some rings on certain toys a little larger or more stretchy.

Xx

If it was bought from LH they accept returns no questions asked especially if an item is faulty/breaks. I can't help with the other questions though sorry

Thank you for your reply shoes, I will contact LH on Monday and return the toy to them.

XX

You can contact them over the weekend via phone or live chat :) It might just not be right for you, but customer care could probably recommend something better suited to you. You can exchange this extender for a different one, thanks to Lovehoney's wonderful customer care.

It might just be a rare faulty one, not the extender itself or your experience levels. They will sort it out for you!

Thank you Nat and tom. The LH customer care does seem very good from what I have read. I'm not sure that the ring was faulty as the ring did not have a lot of stretch to begin with, but yes they may well have some idea of a suitable replacement. I think I have read enough reviews for a few days and I'm still no wiser other than there is a extender at a hundred quid that seems to have a little extra stretch.

Have a great weekend.

Xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33947
(Have a quick watch of the product video to see if the sizing might work for you)

It seems to have a much wider and robust loop bit costly but if you have a quick look on google I've heard on the great vine there's a voucher code available for 20% of a £50 Lovehoney spend. (Shhh didn't hear it from me)