Need some advice please!

My BF and I have been together nearly a year. I have never had an orgasm during sex however I can during cltoral stimulation. My BF is desperate to do it during sex, however it justs doesnt seem to happen. We have tried vibrating cock rings and different positions but still nothing.

Any help or advice would be great!

Thanks

wouldn't worry about it too much. Not everybody can orgasm through penetration. I never did, until I discovered the G-Spot a couple of years back. Now I can orgasm with the use of toys or occasionally with penetration.

This has a common thing, so don't worry about it. Have you managed to have a g-spot orgasam yourself? Some women can't orgasam through g-spot stimulation, but some have said that through a lot of practice they manage to find it, and sort of teach themselves to orgasam. It may just need a lot of exploration and practice with different positions to find something that works for you.

Hi, welcome to the forums.

I wouldn't worry, as others have said this is rather a common thing, a lot (Don't know the percentage off hand) of women can not orgasm through penetration and can only though clitoral stimulation.

I was never able to orgasm through penetration alone, I had to have clitoral stimulation for me to reach Climax. Now I a able to orgasm through penetration, multiple times but I will never feel fully finished without my large one that I get from stimulation on my clit.

When I wasn' able to orgasm through penetration it always felt nicer from behind, bent over so whilst he was penetrating me he (or I) would rub my clit, which would result in great orgasms with both stimulations combined.

I also used a glass toy, I don't know if this will help in your case but with me it was the first toy that gave me an orgasm from penetration.

Good luck! As I said I wouldn't worry about it, it's more common than people know! I'd also explain that to your OH so he doesn't think that it's because of him. It's no ones fault.

This is very common. About 70% of women cannot orgasm from penetration alone. The design of our sex organs mean that our clitoris doesn't really get hit easily or with any kind of continual pressure during sex. I guess it would be like asking a man to reach orgasm from only rubbing his balls or base of his cock. Not impossible, but also not easy at all.

You can increase your odds though, either by using your fingers, his fingers or a sex toy during penetration. I would recommend a bullet vibrator rather than a cock ring if you are the kind of woman who needs constant stimulation. Cock rings are a tease for me. They only hit the clitoris for a short time during the sex, unless you sit on him, insert all the way and just rock on top of him/the cock ring. I think a bullet, or some other small, powerful sex toy, will be more likely to get you from A to B during penetration, or just using your usual masturbation technique while he penetrates.

Of course there is the psychological things that can make you struggle too. I can orgasm from using sex toys or touching myself during penetration, but it often takes me longer than if I was just doing it alone. The reason is I tend to think too much about him. What if he is getting bored/uncomfortable/wants to cum now...etc. This can be a pain in the arse to shut off and relax enough to let it happen. Plus females on average take longer than men to reach that point, so he has to learn to hold back, to wait for you.

So yeah....not easy, but I do recommend getting yourself a bullet or a clitoral vibrator that you can try using during penetration. I personally prefer this constant stimulation to the on-off stimulation of cock rings. If it never happens for you, don't worry about it. Not all women can reach orgasm during penetration, either due to the psychological worries or just not the right stimulation for them. There is nothing wrong with that either. If he wants you to cum together, you could always also try some mutual masturbation, or mutual oral sex (69) as well as the penetration and experiment with all different ways to orgasm together.

Have you tried having your partner lay on his back whilst you straddle him whilst leaning forward? Works for my wife most of the time, plus its great if you want to be a bit more intimate.

hi, alot of people dont orgasm through actual intercourse. However, have you tried anal? if you use alot of lube and take it slow it feels great and get him or your self to rub your clit at the same time. This feels great for me and makes me come

My oh can and has on a few occasions cum from penetration alone but I think it needs to be a quarter moon , with the wind blowing in a NNE direction , and I think it needs to be a tuesday too lol, yes it can be a challenge ! Personally find the doggy postion while she uses a vibrator on her clit and get her orgasm out of the way first , then just go at it and have fun for the remainder till I come works for us xx

Im lucky, and tend to come fairly often ( at least 2 or 3 times each time we have sex, so I'm spoilt) but friends who struggle have had some success with the CAT position which I'm sure wiki can explain better than I can

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coital_alignment_technique

Hi , The issue we have is still locating the G spot- LOL

Followed all the advise and , Yes i can feel the rough area but there is NO Coffee bean like lump amonst the rough area.

What i have found is she's very , very sensitive if i go off to the left hand side and deep she goes nuts. Think her G spot went on vacation and never returned. lol

Also , if your happy to try anal, DP is a sure way to get yourself to orgasm whilst having vigorous sex- use a Vibrator analy whilst he tends to your flower.

What do the rest of the crowd think?

L&S

Its completely normal, in fact there are quite alot of women who have never had one.

During sex make sure you are relaxed and actually having fun, rather than constantly thinking about having an orgasm.It could be you putting too much pressure on yourself. You'd be amazed how much psychology has to do with these things xx

Have you tried masterbating during intercourse?