Need to find a freak..!

Yeah, he didn't come out on my birthday, further more he wasn't even In the country and even texted on the wrong day (not that this is justification of any sort)... I haven't told him about this, and will probably keep it this way - but it seem obvious to everyone but me that were no longer suited, sounds like I need to have a long heart2heart with him and find out if he is as unsatisfied as me... That and thought of a nice thorough STD test this week (although of course I used protection with the other guy) sounds like a great week :-(

It looks like you will be doing the right thing.

Good luck and I hope you find a partner better suited.

winkwink wrote:

Yeah, he didn't come out on my birthday, further more he wasn't even In the country and even texted on the wrong day (not that this is justification of any sort)... I haven't told him about this, and will probably keep it this way - but it seem obvious to everyone but me that were no longer suited, sounds like I need to have a long heart2heart with him and find out if he is as unsatisfied as me... That and thought of a nice thorough STD test this week (although of course I used protection with the other guy) sounds like a great week :-(

I have had will power problems in the past, but it is all about finding the right partner. It sounds like perhaps, just maybe, you and the BF are not very close or not as close as you once were. As others have said, knowing that you are moving away from someone can be difficult and acting on it even more so.

Good luck x

On a brighter note, I'm waiting for delivery of my LH order so hopefully it turns up tomorrow morning and makes me late for work Lol!! Thx

Winkwink, im going to be totaly honest with you if what you said is correct, your boyfriend doesnt want to touch you, kiss you (anywhere come to that) and forgets your birthday (was he away on business or pleasure? im sorry but he sounds like an arse.

Missed my LH delivery and have a tummy ache from the f-ing speculum scraping me after the nusre's second attempt with a small gadget ouch!!! I think I'm need of a hug, hotwater bottle and some chocolate (well 2 out of 3 isn't bad)

Hi winkwink,

I had to add to this conversation. If you want to stay with your BF, you need to talk to him about your needs. I'm sure he is quite happy to receive oral pleasure from you, so maybe you can convince him its only fair to reciprocate? Maybe refuse to give him any until you get some first ;)

You aren't alone in having differing tastes to your partner. My relationship with my wife is the other way around. I have always been happy to go down on her, while she doesn't like to do it for me. You need to decide if the rest of your relationship is worth missing out on oral.

We have tried flavoured lubes, but my wife is very fussy, and says she's not keen on the flavour, but you might find your BF gets on better!

From what she has said its much deeper than just missing out on oral. and youre completly right everyone is diffrent sexually i mean im diffren to mrs fish, but if you love someone you compromise, if you dont like somthing for instance her boy friend might have had a bad experiance with another girl in the past perhaps he went down on a rotten one (ive done that and nearly puked) but again its down to communication he should tell her is fears perhaps she would let him wash her untill he thought she was clean and fresh (the mutal washing very sexy).
but from what she says he doesnt touch her, kiss her and even misses her birthday.
So i think there is somthing much bigger here than just sexual diffrences

'a rotten one' u've got to laugh at that (although it surely wasn't funny at the time)!!! I don't think it's about cleanliness, been there tried that with bathing together, I just think he's against the idea... He claim to have never don't it before... I think he's just not that open minded and we've been together for a v.longtime so I don't think any amount more talking will make him want to try. But I can't help thinking about it now and how good it felt (after going without for over a decade, and I'm only just 30!) that and no sex for over 6weeks... Not good, no going to visit any of my more dubious male friends as they can normally spot these things a mile off - and might make me an offer I find v.hard to refuse...

If you really are unhappy don't let the security of a 10 year long relationship hold you back, of course it will be hard but surely your life is worth more.

i personally love going down on a girl - as long as shes clean - it turns me on so much and obv the results are lovely if you do it right, just the smell and the taste of it and how they tense up and then fall about as if made of rags afterwards

as for the relationship stuff - if your not hjappy either try to change it if you can (tho that doesnt sound possible) or leave him (i know its hard having to have done it) and find somebody who is able to love you and treat you how you need

Glad i made you laugh winkwink :) in all seriousness though i think you need to put the sex to one side and think are you happy with the rest of your relationship? if the answer is no then for your sake do somthing about it.

I would guess 95% of men would be more than happy to forfill any sexual fantasy or need you have.

just remember in any relationship you need to be happy :)