Need to find a freak..!

Been a very naughty lately, hooked up with guy on my birthday. Was lured in by him telling me how much he wanted to eat my pussy, which the b/f (yes I have one) never does :-(
Took him home with me, after a bit of kissing he got up off my bed, and used my legs to pull me to edge of the bed, before dropping to his knees to devour me...
I came soooooo... hard, so many time, I either forgot how good this feels (or the guy that did this for me didn't have a clue)! Hooked up a few more times but it's over, but I feel completed preoccupied with thoughts of someone going down on me, but with no chance of getting any, what do I do?

i cant understand guys who wont go down on girls, its one of the best things to do

I think the problem here is between you and your boyfriend. If you want him to satisfy you in that way, you should speak to him about the way your feeling. Then perhaps he would come round to the idea of going down on you. Being unsatisfied should never be an excuse to be unfaithful. x

I don't mean to sound judgemental but if your partner isn't ok (or indeed doesn't know) with you having sex with other men then that is cheating.

Also - if you have a problem in your relationship surely you should tackle that problem rather than masking it by having sex with other men.

If however you lead a polyamorous relationship and everything is regulated and understood by both parties then that's a different matter.

Perhaps some more detail on what exactly you're asking would be helptful.

Adx

I've talked to the b/f about it, tried to find out what he dislikes about the idea... I suggested maybe we could try when I'm fresh out of the bath, even got completely waxed (ouch!) on the off chance coming back from holiday. All to no avail

Hmm, it does seem slightly unfair that he is not open about what turns you on, but is it to the extent that he'd rather you be with another man, than him do it himself? Talk to him as a last resort: make sure he knows and understands how desperate you are for this, and perhaps ask how he would feel like without getting satisfied through a blow job. You need to make him understand that the fact that he won't do this is pushing you away. Like I said, being unsatisfied is not an excuse for being unfaithful, so the sooner you raise the true extent of your problem the better. x

I do agree, perhaps you might want to try working harder on fixing the problem with the OH before you resort to alternative solutions?

The OA will come up trumps with advice if you give them chance?

Adx

I suggest getting an STD test and also your partner getting one, which also means breaking it to your boyfriend if he does not know. Dicing with someone's health can be very dangerous and it is totally unforgivable if you do not tell him.You can still catch STD's with protection and from oral sex.

If you are also supposed to be in a monogamous relationship you may also wish to consider the status of said relationship as it is likely your partner will expect you to be committed and be treated with respect and that is obviously something you can not/will not abide by.

The lack of oral attention is also likely to be indicative of a wider issue.

Very good point WandA!

Adx

AdnaW wrote:

I don't mean to sound judgemental but if your partner isn't ok (or indeed doesn't know) with you having sex with other men then that is cheating.

Also - if you have a problem in your relationship surely you should tackle that problem rather than masking it by having sex with other men.

If however you lead a polyamorous relationship and everything is regulated and understood by both parties then that's a different matter.

Perhaps some more detail on what exactly you're asking would be helptful.

Adx

some great advice here, i agree that it is not fair on your OH by having sex with other people.

In fairness, we haven't slept together since this has happened, so I guess the problem is a lot deeper rooted than me cheating. I take on ur advice about getting an STD check. It just seems like we aren't all that compatible or maybe I have a 'the grass is always greener...' complex..? But a little but of something nice has got me wondering what else I'm missing?

You need to ask what you want from that relationship and will it provide that. If not perhaps you do need to move on.

It sounds like there are major issues there.

Intimacy is important to a relationship - if you're not getting any at all, I'd question why and how compatable you are. If he doesn't want to give intimacy I'd talk to him about why and if you don't mind not getting intimacy I'd think about why to yourself.

In my opinion you should get yourself tested and if any amount of touching has gone on with your partner since you cheated get him tested too.

Then take other men out of the situation completely and consider your relationship as a whole. Does it give you everything you need, are you happy, is your partner happy?

Try and imagine what advice you'd give to yourself if you weren't in the situation already. And remember relationships aren't perfect, but caring partners should *want* to do everything in their power to make it as perfect as possible. If neither of you *want* that then maybe you aren't suited to each other.

Adx

No 'touching', kissing or anything... Maybe that's why I'm so horny that the moment. Will go get checked out tomorrow (today). Thanks for ur words of wisdom

Hey I would never recomend anyone cheats on the OH, doesnt matter who you are, any relationship should be buily on trust and communication.
That said it sounds like the physical attraction has gone, i have been there before i was with my ex for 11 years in the final 2 we had sex about 6 times but i have to say during that time i was still faithful and only after talking to her and explaining that i needed sex and being told well i dont so live with it. i then said about going with other people and she said if i did then everything would be over, i did and got kicked out of my own house.
That was 7 years ago I now have a wonderful wife who enjoys sex as much as me, and its funny we have been with other people too which was very exciting and what mad it more so was we were both in the room.
I guess what im trying to say keep some respect in your relationship if you communicate and cannot resolve the problem then maybe its better for both parties to go their seperate ways.
not wishing you to spliut from you B/F but if your not happy (and lets face it we couple together to be happy) and obviously hes not happy or he would respect your feelings too it sounds like you are two people living in the same house it would probably be better to part as friends than enimies.

Oh and kissing pussy is one of my favorite things to do.

By the

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

winkwink, I have to be honest and say that I'm with you on this one. Nothing beats spontaneous, explosive sex and it's unfortunate if that has to fall outside of the confines of your relationship, but well done you for not denying yourself the pleasure, fact is your partner is doing that already.

x

But surely there are better ways? Prioritising your short lived pleasure over potentially your partner's long term well being and the relationship's well being surely isn't something worthy of congratulations? If someone is that unhappy in a relationship is it not better to end it the day after then fuck who ever the fuck you like than disrespect someone in that way?

Personally I don't find that level of disrespect to another person acceptable. We have self control and should have respect for others, two wrongs, the other being his lack of communication/willingness, certainly do not make a right.

I think this sounds like a communication problem with your partner. You need to speak to him about what you both want sexually rather than cheating to get what you want. If talking doesn't work then you'll need to break off the relationship as it will only lead to more cheating when you and your partner are just not compatible sexually.

Agree

Any worth while relationship need good communication, if you dont talk to eachother whats the point!!!
and if you dont respect you partner enough to considder there pleasure in the relationship then you probably dont deserve to have that person.
at the end of the day being a couple means you have to think of eachother.
my wife loves me to suck on her pussy after ive finished which i have to say took me a while to agree with but we talked about it and to begin with came up with a compromise and then work on it and now every now and again i will (dont particuly like the taste of my own cum, she seams to get off on it and does have a huge orgasm), and she has tried things that she was not too keen on to begin with some we now both like some we do occasionally and some just seemed better as a thought than in practice.
the thing is to talk

And just noticed winkwink why was your bf not there on your birthday?

Well - there is nothing wrong with _protected_ spontaneous, great sex. And if that is what you want, then you should free yourself from your relationship before you decide to indulge in such things.

Would you happily tell your boyfriend about what you did?

Being unsatisfied with sex within your relationship is not really a valid excuse to fuck around. (Unless you have some sort of agreement of course.) Being unhappy is not an excuse. Stop being a coward and sort out your issues at home - if you aren't interested any more then do the decent thing and end it.

We all love good sex (and a good bit of head) but it's so much more enjoyable when it doesn't come with a side helping of guilt.