Never came during sex.

I am a 19 year old female who has had three sex partners in my life time and has never cum with any of them.

Any tips?![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Have you tried giving them some tips of things you like to do to yourself to make your self cum?

Related to question above - have you ever made yourself cum? Get some various toys from LH, see if you can float your own boat. Then tell your partners what you would like :)

I think lots of young women can have sex without cumming, the problem is usually the young men who are not all that skilled and only go for their own gratification. Make sure you know how to orgasm yourself, try masturbating, with or without toys, so that you know what works and then train your partners to give you what you want.

You know the difference between a golf ball and a clitoris don't you?

A man will search for ages to find a golf ball

Wrinkly wrote:

I think lots of young women can have sex without cumming, the problem is usually the young men who are not all that skilled and only go for their own gratification. Make sure you know how to orgasm yourself, try masturbating, with or without toys, so that you know what works and then train your partners to give you what you want.

Completely spot on. Everything I was going to say, then realised somebody else has said it first!

It might just not be possible for you. I cannot cum through penetration alone, I need clitoral stimulation. The only orgasm "hands free" I have had during sex was in a position where I was essentially grinding my clit against him so that doesn't really count.

Wrinkly wrote:

Yes, spot on Wrinkly!

When I was younger I found it hard to come during PIV sex, I needed hard clit stimulation, so used to reach down to rub myself during sex. Now I'm older it's easy - dunno if thats because my anatomy has changed, or I'm more relaxed about stuff, or that my partner is older and my experienced.

Thank you guys so much for all your advise XD sometimes questions are just not easy to ask in rl and it's great having it from real people!!

I'm older than yourself and it took much longer for me to work it out but like everyone mentioned above the key for me is clit stimulation. I found this out with my first rabbit and some alone time. I've tried to guide his hands there but eventually just had to say and it's paid of brilliantly.

I also read the below thread and it was as if a light bulb went on, I also felt a bit daft thinking OMG how the hell did I not know this? Why the hell am I not doing this?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1642459-rubbing-clit-during-sex/

There is also another recent really good thread about relaxing and not focusing on an orgasam as the end result and then it should happen naturally.

Ahh I realised I may have got the wrong end of the stick.

When you said during sex I assumed you meant during penetration only. My apologies. Ignore part of what I said then :)