New and in need of advice

Just In case you didnt know, lovehoney also have a really generous returns policy on sex toys, so if you dont get on with it you can return it within 60days and get something else
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/promise-terms.html

Another good tip, is google bodysafe sex toy materials. Learning what i was buying really helped me alot starting out. Had the misfortune to buy a dodgy toy early on (easy to do), not something i want to repeat.

1 Like

Welcome!! A rabbit was my first toy, and is still old faithful! But I also love a bullet, wand and my latest favourite solo (or with partner) toy is a g spot vibrator!

I never knew that @Green_Eyed_Girl… I will certainly keep that in mind next time!

Welcome and enjoy your boyfriend in for a treat lol

Start with couples toy kits and games. Ones that direct helps

The 12 inch knobbly bone canine chew toy which looked like d*ck and balls didn’t have a body safe rating on Google but I figured if it was good enough to put in a dog’s mouth, it was probs safe to stick up my *ss. Gimmie a break , I was on lockdown furlough and it was only £1
:grin:

4 Likes

We’ve all been that horny from time to time :rofl:

2 Likes

HI! Brand spanking new to lovehoney. Recently purchased a Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable Cock Ring for and the misses. Started out with one of the cheaper battery operated ones, she and I both enjoyed it, but felt like it was missing an entire next gear so decided to researcher and found an upgrade! Im looking to spice up me and my wife’s sex lives as we keep taking things to next level~! Any recommendations or advice would be appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Hello and welcome @catawbaguyr :slightly_smiling_face:

You can fire up your own Intro topic if you fancy? You questions may get a little lost in the middle of this one (and it’d give us a chance to give you your very own Lovehoney Forum welcome :slightly_smiling_face:). If you click on the blue ‘Create Your Intro!’ link below it will even half start one off for you. :+1:

And, just as an FYI, if your profile picture keeps disappearing it’ll be because you can see nipples in it. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m afraid there’s a ‘no nipples’ rule that’s applied across the board out of fairness. :slightly_smiling_face: But if you pop a couple of emoji/blurs over them it’ll be fine. :+1:

1 Like