New and ready for some fun with my partner

Welcome to the forum.
Enjoy browsing the topics - maybe do this together.
The shop has so much for every taste, so have a good search through.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum! :partying_face: think you’ve done one of the nicest to read first posts I’ve seen in a while. Hope you have much enjoyment from your newly purchased items when they arrive.

1 Like

Hi @VixenV & welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum, I hope you both have a fun time getting to know what you both enjoy together :slight_smile:

1 Like

@VixenV we like you are new to the forum and want to add some spice to our marriage. We have been together 3 decades and are now starting the next chapter. Has anyone get any suggestions to get us started?

2 Likes

Hello and welcome

Welcome to the forum. There will always be someone to help with any queries.
Enjoy

1 Like

Welcome and I’m sure he will be on board after you receive your purchase. May want to explore many options with him. Try exciting him when you are at a restaurant. Tease him when you are wearing your crotchless new panties. When you go in the bathroom get your scent on your fingers and tease him before you get home. He will be going down really quick to discover what isn’t covering you… good luck

1 Like

Hey @jo! It just takes the first step. I had a conversation with my partner right before I made my first Lovehoney purchase. I wanted him to know how I felt. Now that we have all of these goodies to try and lingerie that makes me feel sexy and him turned on, it feels so natural.

Definitely don’t take it too seriously and more importantly, have fun! It’s a journey for both of you.

1 Like