New and ready for some fun with my partner

Hello there,
I am new to Lovehoney and excited to explore this new sexual version of myself. I am a female in a monogamous, heterosexual relationship with my partner of 6 years. Sex has not always been easy for me and I was a late bloomer in terms of having an orgasm. I would focus on my partner climaxing so everything could be over with. This is not a way to live!

My man and I are engaged and I want a happy, healthy, sexy marriage. I realize that I can change my sexual perspective and embrace being sexy without being embarrassed. I think I shocked my partner a little bit when I told him I wanted to explore. Not sure if he was 100% on board, but he said he is willing to try.

I just made my first Lovehoney purchase which is a big step!! It included a mix of lingerie (mostly crotchless), toys, and some handcuffs. All very beginner in the hopes of becoming more curious and open to more “advanced” toys.

If you have any recommendations for beginners or also just want to say hello, please reply :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hey @VixenV welcome to the forum :wave:

Hiya @VixenV :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum

Hi and welcome to the forum

Hi :wave: @VixenV welcome to the forum :blush:

Just have a browse through the site and see what takes your fancy. Start off with something simple and see if you or both of you like it and see how you get on, and take it to the next step.

That’s what we did, just started off with simple little things, but now we’ve got so much lingerie, bondage and toys we’ve got no more room to store it all :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Evening and welcome :purple_heart:

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:

People on here are always happy to recommend stuff or give constructive opinions. Its easier to recommend something if you know what your after (eg. A rumbly g spot vibe) so having a dig through the shop and seeing what looks good to you before asking is usually a good plan.
You can also have a dig theough the threads as theyr full of ideas and recommendations too.
I also jam a what looks good in the sale section up from time to time in the Uk sale and offers thread, which is usually made up of forum faves and things that get recommended alot.

2 Likes

Hello :wave:

Just keep experimenting, some things you will like and some you won’t it’s all apart of that wonderful journey in the world of pleasure.

Hi and welcome :hugs:

Hi and welcome to the forum @VixenV :blush:

Hi @VixenV welcome to the forum! So pleased for you now that you have started to explore a bit more. Have fun and enjoy the experimenting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Helloooooooo, we love a wand

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum

Hi and welcome @VixenV

hi and welcome @VixenV :wave:

Hi @VixenV :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

:wave::smile: Welcome to the forum! How nice that you are wanting to prioritize sexual happiness in your relationship! Lovehoney has a podcast that could give you some ideas about different types of sex toys, or you could browse the episode titles to see if a certain topic jumps out at you! Hope you enjoy all the toys and lingerie from your first order :hugs:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy

Hi and welcome.

Hello, welcome to the forum