New buttplug keeps pushing out

Hi,

I've just bought my 2nd buttplug (Nexus G-Play Large - 35mm width) and it just doesn't seem to stay in place; it keeps pushing itself out pretty much instantly. I could keep it inside for a bit by clenching but as soon as I relax it pushes out. Anyone got an idea what could be the cause? I've been using the Anal Fantasy Perfect Plug (30mm width) before and it just stays inside perfectly. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Having had a quick look at it I suspect it's because of the shape. I find that unless there is a large difference between the neck/thinner part at the bottom of the plug and the main body they often slip out.

Friday13 wrote:

Having had a quick look at it I suspect it's because of the shape. I find that unless there is a large difference between the neck/thinner part at the bottom of the plug and the main body they often slip out.

Oh I see thank you, that makes sense, I'll keep that in mind for my future purchases. Seems like this was just a bad bargain then XD

I am the same, if the butt plug does not have a narrow neck then it just gets pushed out come orgasm time. A narrow neck just like this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25809 works great.

🐼

This guide might help! 

How to Choose a Butt Plug

Top tips: 

1) Choose a butt plug with a pronounced difference in girth between the neck and the bulb. 

2) Choose a butt plug with a wedge-shaped neck (with the thinner part being nearest the base, and the thickest part being nearest the bulb)

3) Choose a light plug which won't be pulled out by weight. 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

3) Choose a light plug which won't be pulled out by weight.

I read this as light bulb 😂 Light bulbs most definitely do not belong in someone's arse! Ouch!

If you did put a lightbulb in your bum, would it make you poo good ideas?! 😂

*sexybabe* wrote:

If you did put a lightbulb in your bum, would it make you poo good ideas?! 😂

Lol ! If it did I'd buy loads ! 😁

I definitely like plugs which are quite bulbous with a thin neck. I often push mine out when I orgasm but one of that shape stays put perfectly x

Another vote for a big width difference between bulb and neck. A longish neck helps too, as the sphincter muscle is actually quite deep (about two fingers wide)

I'm with the others.Mine is very bulbous nearly 8 inches circumference at it's widest point and nearly 5 inches long ( I have a struggle with plenty of lube to get it in ) the neck is 1 inch across with a massive jewel on top. From the neck the shoulders are quite square and wide. As I have said before it's a struggle getting it in but boy it's a hell of a job getting it out it takes ages getting over the shoulders, sometimes the OH has to assist. I think you will find this one will not fall out.

I have had the opposite problem with one of my butt plugs I put it in and it feels great sat down to work on the computor and in it went massive panic did not what to go to A&E with that managed to get it out by muscle control( pushing ) did not know why it went in narrow neck and a reasonable sized end tried it again a few weeks later and the same thing happened again its a shame because it felt really nice might try again fingers crossed

Dj

D.j wrote:

I have had the opposite problem with one of my butt plugs I put it in and it feels great sat down to work on the computor and in it went massive panic did not what to go to A&E with that managed to get it out by muscle control( pushing ) did not know why it went in narrow neck and a reasonable sized end tried it again a few weeks later and the same thing happened again its a shame because it felt really nice might try again fingers crossed

Dj

Hi D.j,

Having a plug disapearing like that sounds worrying, which one as it?

Good luck if you try it again

Mr Cheeky Monkey wrote:

D.j wrote:

Dj

Hi D.j,

It was the icicles No25 glass it has great reviews

Dj

D.j wrote:

Mr Cheeky Monkey wrote:

D.j wrote:

Dj

Hi D.j,

It was the icicles No25 glass it has great reviews

Dj

Hey D.j

The base of the icicles 25 is narrower than the widest part of the plug hence the issues you have experienced. I believe others have also encountered this issue. What you could try if you want to try it again but are worried about it disappearing is to tie a length of ribbon to the neck of it, gives you something to catch if it goes too far.

Good luck :-)