New Delivery Options for UK Customers....

Some of you may have noticed that we have upgraded our delivery services this week to improve our shipping to UK customers.

You may remember we ran a survey a couple of months ago asking for your feedback on our products and services. From your responses we found that overall we seem to be doing a pretty great job across the board (thank you!) but the vast majority of you wanted to be able to have tracking on all orders so you felt more in control of your delivery.

You ask... we deliver!!

Now ALL deliveries will will be traceable (woohoo!) so you can keep an eye on the progress of your delivery at every stage. You'll be sent your tracking information in your usual automated dispatch email.

This benefits both you (the lovely customer) and Lovehoney for loads of reasons, and here are just a few:

- No more lost parcels! We can now track your order and find out where it is. In the unlikely event that a parcel should go "round the houses", we can locate it and get your original parcel to you (instead of sending a replacement parcel) saving you time, and us money. (Yippee!)

- More safeplace options! We can now offer a safeplace delivery on even more deliveries. Unlike the original 'Super Saver' option, the new 'Tracked 48' allows you to leave safeplace instructions for your postie. So even if you're out, your delivery should still be successful.

- Redelivery is quick and easy. If you're out when we try to deliver and we can't leave your package with a neighbour or in a safeplace, Royal Mail will redeliver your parcel for free.

So overall, the new services are a big improvement, we hope you'll agree!

Thanks to all of you who gave us your honest feedback... it helps us make you happy, which makes us happy! ^_^

That's fab well done LH yet again great customer service & its lovely the fact LH listens to its customers and where possible makes changes x

Just when I thought LH couldn't get any better...you go and do it again!!!

But ive notice now you don't get the 95% chance of next day delivery free when you spend £30 or more. I'm a bit sad about that as that's the one I usually get.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

But ive notice now you don't get the 95% chance of next day delivery free when you spend £30 or more. I'm a bit sad about that as that's the one I usually get.

Oh yeah, it looks like you now have to spend £50 instead of £30 and you don't get free guaranteed delivery when you spend £75 anymore either.

It looks like Lh had to sacrifice some things to make the improvements, if it means parcels not going missing.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Ah yes, you'll see that some of the minimum spend options have now changed.

To enable us to provide this improved service we have unfortunately been forced to increase the minimum spend for the free upgraded delivery.

As I'm sure you can appreciate, as soon as we 'level up' the shipping service with Royal Mail, so the cost to us also goes up! We either had to increase the minimum spend for free delivery on this service, or increase overall charge for this service for all customers spending less than £30.

We think this is the fairest way of providing you guys with the service you've aksed for without it being detrimental to us as a business.

You'll notice that the charge for the service itself has stayed the same at £3.95 so that those who don't want to spend £50 but would like to choose an upgraded service don't have to pay an arm and a leg for it.

The 'Next Day Tracked' service has been replaced by the 'Tracked 24' service. It is still a 95% chance that your delivery will arrive the next day so nothing has changed there.

The main changes have been to the basic delivery service (previously the 'Super Saver' option) which was not a tracked service. The new service is traceable and free on all orders (and there is still a really good chance your order will arrive in a day or two).

Thanks Jess. That's good to know and lovehoney always do that's best for their customers. :)

More great service! Feels like an excuse for me to order something :)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Ah yes, you'll see that some of the minimum spend options have now changed.

To enable us to provide this improved service we have unfortunately been forced to increase the minimum spend for the free upgraded delivery.

As I'm sure you can appreciate, as soon as we 'level up' the shipping service with Royal Mail, so the cost to us also goes up! We either had to increase the minimum spend for free delivery on this service, or increase overall charge for this service for all customers spending less than £30.

We think this is the fairest way of providing you guys witht he service you've aksed for without it being detrimental to us as a business.

You'll notice that the charge for the service itself has stayed the same at £3.95 so that those who don't want to spend £50 but would like to choose an upgraded service don't have to pay an arm and a leg for it.

The 'Next Day Tracked' service has been replaced by the 'Tracked 24' service. It is still a 95% chance that your delivery will arrive the next day so nothing has changed there.

The main changes have been to the basic delivery service (previously the 'Super Saver' option) which was not a tracked service. The new service is traceable and free on all orders (and there is still a really good chance your order will arrive in a day or two).

brilliant .. i think its ace ! ive luckily never had a LH parcel go astray myself but i think its a badass idea just to safeguard !

LH delivery has always been very good for us, but good to see them taking care of customers even more.

I'm sure our posty knows exactly what's in the box hehe.

always been excellent service in my eyes and this makes it even more :)

What a refreshing change - a company increasing service without increasing the cost. These days it is usually LESS service for MORE money. And the increased ability for deliveries to be left in a "safe place" is great for me as I am never in when my parcel arrives!

Well done Lovehoney !!

I LOVE it. Being able to track orders is a great addition to the delivery system. Now I can spend all day shouting at Royal Mail when I see my package has been at the local sorting office for 24 hours bahahahahaha

(By shouting at Royal Mail....I mean shouting at my computer about Royal Mail. If I actually phoned them to complain I would be very polite about it...because I am a big wuss!) :D

Joking aside though, I have never had a problem with a Lovehoney delivery yet. I am guessing at 30/40 deliveries at least and every single one turned up in 3 days or less. Packaged perfectly too. Top Notch if you ask me.

Old - But not THAT old! wrote:

What a refreshing change - a company increasing service without increasing the cost. These days it is usually LESS service for MORE money. And the increased ability for deliveries to be left in a "safe place" is great for me as I am never in when my parcel arrives!

Well done Lovehoney !!

Couldn't have said it better myself, thank you LH!!

Thanks LH, I actually love using the tracking service because I'm a saddo, I think. I love just looking up where it is even if I know it's not going to be delivered for a while, lol.

And as far as I'm concerned, any free delivery option is great, even if you have to wait an extra 24 hours. There's nothing worse than ordering something for 9.99, for example, and having to pay £4.95 p & p. That's why you have a loyal customer in me.