New design of sex toy for males

I have spent many years carrying out research in my free time, to develop a vagina substitute that genuinely has the attributes of the real thing and provides the real experience, certainly well beyond anything out there and I have given every commercial design a fair trial. Indeed their limitations prompted me to do the work. Now that I can testify to having succeeded (after many, many wrong avenues and failures), I have decided to put all my work on the public domain to enable any interested parties to pick it up as they wish.

Can anyone suggest a good site upon which to place jpegs, textual explanations for all to see whereupon I can supply the links and answer questions, besides taking suggestions ? I know there are photo sites. The material, while perfectly wholesome, is - shall we say - unusual & best belongs with adults.

Don't lovehoney have a competition for things just like this? There was an announcement recently infact

The design a sex toy competition was last year (the winners/runners up know who they are already) the announcement you might of seen is that LH are revealing who the winner/winning design on their upcomming tv series "Frisky Business"

Reddit maybe? I know there's r/sextoys.

Depending on how far into design and production you have gone, you may want to considered approaching a toy manufacturer to sale partner with. (YMMV: consult an attorney, etc.)

Thanks for clearing that up my ghost