New dildo

Bought this for the OH, anyone want on here got one? If so what’s your thoughts?

We also have this one

So there’s a bit of a contrast between the two. I thought she would prefer the smaller one…. Time will tell.

1 Like

My wife has both of these.
She isn’t the biggest fan of dildos and needs more clit stimulation.
They are more of a shower / cupboard bit of fun for her as they stick so well.

In regards to the size, you will always hear “size doesn’t matter”, but would love to see the sales figures between a 4” dildo and a 9” dildo, and see the truth come through. :joy:

2 Likes

My Mrs has openly stated before that being fuller during intercourse always gives her a stronger orgasm, her body changed after having kids (for the better in my opinion) I developed i fetish I never even knew existed but that’s a topic for another day.

I’m bigger than the new dildo, and no where near as big as our bigger dildo. Hopefully we will get to try the new one out tonight. But I think it’s going to be too small for her. The suctions cups are amazing on both though, which is a massive plus.

2 Likes

We have the 6 inch and use it mostly for anal. For vaginal penetration OH prefers thicker, but loves it for anal.

1 Like

My Mrs only likes anal when she’s drunk, but says she’s not a fan when she’s sober. Which is strange because when she’s drunk she’s the instigator of anal play. We may try it with anal at some point though :smiling_imp:.

She seems keen to try out the new dildo tonight but genuinely think she may be disappointed with the girth of the new one.

2 Likes

Oh happy days! Looks like a nice new addition to your collection :grin:

1 Like

Hopefully we will find out later if it is :joy:

1 Like

Just a word of warning based on the advice above, be aware that only the Lifelike Lover Luxe dildos are silicone. The rest, including these two are “soft plastic” which makes them harder to steralise as they are porous so I would be very wary of using the same dildo for both vaginal and anal use even with a thorough clean after anal.

In terms of the dildos, personally, I’m not a big fan of length but am a fan of girth so tend to go for the fat, stubby ones! Shame girth, normally, goes hand in hand with length :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s an awesome heads up, thanks. I did not know that. Fortunately we’ve only ever used them for vaginal penetration so far. Will bear that in mind though. Thank you.

She’s most definitely a fan of girth over length.

2 Likes