New Games To Play With My Partner

Hiya Everyone

im looking to stock up on some games for me and my partner to play,we have never played games together, and now the winter is drawing in and the cold dark nights are here,i think now is a good time to start, so would anyone have any recomendations as to what games would be good to start with, i have taken a look at the games here but hit confusion central so many to choose from and no idea what to choose :( decisions decisions

Nookii is a great game! We usually have very rough sex and it made such a nice difference to slow things down and really enjoy eachother. We ended up having the best sex of my life after playing that ;) xx

So is it naughty games you're after Mardy?

Nookii sounds rather interesting i did look at that one and thought about adding it to my basket ,sounds like you had a very good time, playing it thank you sweetness xxx

Any games really Sum Sub, we live out in the middle of nowhere, so looking for things other than the usual stuff, we tend to do to pass time :) so if you have a game, that isnt an adult game, then thats cool suggest away :)

Ohh I'm so interested in the answers to this, I'm intrigued by monogamy and nooki I think!

I'm also planning on buying monogamy for my oh's very vanilla best friends for Christmas 😂

Strip twister strip jenga... If you put strip in front of any game it makes it naughty :) hehe

Ooo just thought Cazz has a thread about a game she has up for testing so maybe you could post on that?

Also there are a few game like things on the testers list :) xx

Gem26 wrote:

Strip twister strip jenga... If you put strip in front of any game it makes it naughty :) hehe

Cornish89 wrote:

Ohh I'm so interested in the answers to this, I'm intrigued by monogamy and nooki I think!

I'm also planning on buying monogamy for my oh's very vanilla best friends for Christmas 😂

monogamy also looks rather interesting and sounds like it could be fun to play i would love to see your friends face when you give it to them hee hee

Strip Twister and strip Jenga sound like they would give me some giggles could have added the american challenge i so know my other half would have so not bent over if i had that in my hand ha ha

Hey Sweetheart - There are some games that have just gone on the testers list - put them in your wish list and you might get lucky :) xxx

hiya sugar plum

i had a look at the testers list some great things on there this week im loving the most popular thing on there i bet you know what that one is hee hee i was thinking about buying a few of the games on the testers

Gem26 wrote:

Strip monopoly / sexual favours monopoly

Strip scrabble

Strip hungry hippoes

Exactly sum sub

Strip Nerf war

Strip operation

Strip yahtzee

Strip hungry hippos 😂😂

strip angry birds

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

Cornish89 wrote:

monogamy also looks rather interesting and sounds like it could be fun to play i would love to see your friends face when you give it to them hee hee

Strip Twister and strip Jenga sound like they would give me some giggles could have added the american challenge i so know my other half would have so not bent over if i had that in my hand ha ha

Lol that's funny I would call that bend over at your own risk lol xx

Cornish89 wrote:

Strip hungry hippos 😂😂

There'd be Some good jiggles going on there cornish :)

just need the strip weather hee hee or a big wad of cash for the heating bill you two sure make me chuckle love all the suggestions might get a few hoops and play hoopla on each others bits im sure the cold would make things pop up and out ha ha

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

just need the strip weather hee hee or a big wad of cash for the heating bill you two sure make me chuckle love all the suggestions might get a few hoops and play hoopla on each others bits im sure the cold would make things pop up and out ha ha

excellent idea!

How about strip noughts and crosses

Strip risk

Hula hoops love it

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

Ah, I love it when I have the perfect blog post to share... (click below)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2013/09/26/best-sex-games/

Sounds Perfect thank you Nicole,shall take A look now :)