New Gay to the community - sex toy recommendations?

Hey guys! I’m a new gay guy in the block :wink:

Looking at buying some new toys… what toys do you have that you couldn’t live without?

S

2 Likes

Hi and welcome @scotth725 :blush: I can’t give any recommendations on toys for you, but if you can let us know what kind of things you’re interested in, I’m sure others will be able to help!

Afternoon and welcome! Agreed, can’t give any advice on toys, but someone will dive in :blush:

Welcome @scotth725 can’t offer any advice but someone will :wink:

Welcome.

What sort of toys are you thinking about?

Hi Scott
I suppose a dildo would be a good start. My partner and I have a few between us of different sizes.

1 Like

Hi @scotth725 and welcome

Hey!

The Booty Blaster is fab! It has a vibrating function as well as 3 speed thrusting function. Enjoy!

1 Like

Hey, This Fleshlight is a good one to start if your looking for a high quality stroker or the tenga air tech once its comes back in stock. Both toys are nice and tight which is a lovey feeling.

1 Like

Hiya @scotth725 :wave: Welcome to the forum

Hey @scotth725 ! Welcome to the forum, I defo would say one my favourite toys is a we-vibe vibrator. It defo seems to get to all the right places.

1 Like

Hi @scotth725 great to see you here.
There’s loads of stuff to try. I’d highly recommended the lifelike lover ultra realistic range of dildos coupled with a good, and most important, Lube!!! :+1:

1 Like

I have a Lovense Hush and it’s awesome! Illl have a look at the ones you suggested thanks mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @scotth725 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!
Can’t really help with personal experience of the male toys but I hope you’ve got/will get some good suggestions.

1 Like

Hey @scotth725 Welcome to the club. What sort of toys are you after, are you the giver or taker in a relationship as I know some gay guys who won’t take it anally only give. Have you an idea of what type of toys you want? X

1 Like

I’ve a lovesense hush too! Lol :joy:

1 Like

Fully Versatile so I’m game for anything!

1 Like

I love the app feature for the hush!

2 Likes

@scotth725 Ditto, I have quite a few dildo’s for solo anal plug, also like ball torture and sounding. So most of mine and my Misses toys are based around that. She has a great strap-on cock too. X

1 Like

Yeah it’s a good piece of techno for easy controlling :relieved:

1 Like