New Girl - Tester

Welcome to the forum @Abbi_Charlotte

Blockquote

it’s just a big happy family. Haven’t been a tester yet but hopefully soon. Hope you enjoy your time here just like I do and everyone else. Nice picture as well. And @Blonde_Bunny you almost have same kinda picture.

Hey Abs
Yeah, we all buy big and are massive enablers. Occasionally we add up how much we have spent, but it’s too scary so we console ourselves with how much we saved on sale items and discount codes
:grin:

4 Likes

@Abbi_Charlotte hello and welcome :relaxed:

1 Like

Howdy and welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hi & welcome to the forum @Abbi_Charlotte :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @Abbi_Charlotte welcome to the tribe!

1 Like

Over the last years we have spent over 1000 so had same plan we get there be toy testers

1 Like

That’s exactly why I’m here lol. Plus my wife and I have got into pegging recently so there’s more reasons for more toys lol

2 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny Thank you! Gosh damn, the same applies to your picture :heart_eyes:

That’s a really good testing rate! I think my aim would be to reach at least one every few months, but then testing lingerie whenever possible. Because who doesn’t want an excuse to look and feel sexy?:smirk:

1 Like

@Peitho thank you! I did my best to read through everything as soon as I joined, but every now and again I’ll have another read to ensure I don’t forget anything :blush:

1 Like

You never need an excuse to look and feel sexy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl Hi, thank you​:blush: I’ve had a read and it was super helpful, especially understanding the changes the website has gone through recently whereby removing the links and best review awards.

I’ve been an avid generalised reviewer on other platforms for many years, so I’m hoping some of that experience shines through. But there will always new things to learn, when beginning to review a new type of product for me, such as sex toys!

1 Like

Fingers crossed for you too @Moodymopar18!

And I’d say @Blonde_Bunny’s current profile photo definitely shows more confidence, experience and sexual maturity than my own. Hopefully that will come in time for me too :wink:

2 Likes

Hahaha @Melody1 I couldn’t explain my life better if I tried! :joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Abbi_Charlotte

1 Like

Hi @Abbi_Charlotte :wave:
Love the profile pic.
Our story of reviewing and collecting toys is pretty similar to yours. Been doing this for a few years now and still loving it.
Welcome aboard! :pirate_flag::parrot:

1 Like

Hello there how’s things

Hey and welcome @Abbi_Charlotte :wave::slightly_smiling_face:

Yeh I spent quote a bit in the past trying new toys out and exploring things. The forum has helped so much in choosing products or gaining info from fellow like minded people. Everyone is pretty open and honest :slightly_smiling_face::+1:hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Hi & welcome to the forum @Abbi_Charlotte :smiley: bootyful picture​:peach::fire:

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like