New Girl - Tester

After spending £260+ on toys/games and lingerie yesterday for me and my partner, I then decided it might be worth looking into becoming a tester :joy: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Anyone else end up here the same way?

17 Likes

:wave: Hi and welcome! I haven’t been a tester yet, but I really like the forum, lots of interesting people and good advice :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I had absolutely no idea the forum existed until today! Seems like a big family vibe :grin: hopefully with some great advice that I may be needing soon

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Abbi_Charlotte

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum @Abbi_Charlotte, sensational picture by the way :heart_eyes:

Yeah, I think pretty much all of us :sweat_smile:

I was the same, I won’t even tell you the amount I spent in my first 2 months, but now I’ve calmed down my spending on the site considerably as I’ll receive on average about 1 new free toy/dildo/item every two weeks for testing and reviewing, sometimes more - it’s enough to keep me occupied anyway :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Hi @Abbi_Charlotte :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

If you’re interested in testing have a full read through The Great Big Review and Testing Guide and it’ll answer any questions you might have :+1:.

5 Likes

Morning and welcome :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hi there :hugs:

I’m hoping to be a tester too - there’s quite a few of us around so you’re in good company. Keep writing reviews, putting your name down and thinking positive thoughts and maybe we’ll be chosen. :slightly_smiling_face: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Sighning up for lingerie testing is also a good option. You need to send your measurements in (there is a form in the link @Peitho so helpfully posted)

There can be well over 100+ people volunteering for a tester though so getting picked can take quite a while.
Read the section of writing good reviews in the link, i found it really helpful when i started.

(We actually had a discussion about the hows, whys and wherefors of testing here recently. So it may also be worth a read)

4 Likes

Hi and welcome

1 Like

Hey @Abbi_Charlotte :wave::wave:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Abbi_Charlotte :smiley:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @Abbi_Charlotte

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy

@Abbi_Charlotte you should read @Blonde_Bunny reviews to see her standard they are brilliant and so informative.

2 Likes

Hello :wave:

1 Like

Hey @Abbi_Charlotte, welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Lol this must sound like a familiar story for many of us :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hi and welcome @Abbi_Charlotte! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: hopefully you’ll get the chance to test out some new toys soon! :blush:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Abbi_Charlotte :wave:t2::blush:

1 Like