NEW GUY

hi as you can tell im scottish

stumbled across the forum after buying glass dildo for the missus

liked the sound of the chat so thought id get involved.

im always better answering questions than introducing, this isnt a shared couple address but im not hugely here for "escapades". we are advent but not really through forums etc

scottydog wrote:

hi as you can tell im scottish

stumbled across the forum after buying glass dildo for the missus

liked the sound of the chat so thought id get involved.

im always better answering questions than introducing, this isnt a shared couple address but im not hugely here for "escapades". we are advent but not really through forums etc

You won't get many "escapades" here - it's against the rules! External Media

Just a nice, friendly place to chat about sex!

You'll like it!

Welcome External Media

Ax

hi, im not very good at introducing either lol! start by saying what your favourite position is xx

Rules are meant to be broken hahaha

(revving his harley and driving off into the distance smoking)!

favorite position is her on top facing towards me but up on my elbows and sliding here up and down full length, so cock is horizontal rather than straight up

Welcome to the forums guys! Nice to see another scot added to the ranks

scottydog wrote:

Rules are meant to be broken hahaha

(revving his harley and driving off into the distance smoking)!

favorite position is her on top facing towards me but up on my elbows and sliding here up and down full length, so cock is horizontal rather than straight up

mines got to be doggy... hits the spot everytime! jut need to find some1 to do it for me now... just spent a fortune on here lol x

us scots are highly sexed i think its just to keep warm in the cold

i love a bit of doggy while teasing ass with thumb but as with most guys, cant last forever with doggie lol

hey you cant put a price on pleasure mandi

Aaaa I do find doggy a blessing and a curse!

Welcome to the forums! See you around.

scottydog wrote:

i love a bit of doggy while teasing ass with thumb but as with most guys, cant last forever with doggie lol

Saves on heating bills, as well as being environmentally friendly External Media

scottydog wrote:

yeah u can, im jst not too sure about how to go about just picking a random guy up for sex without looking like a slut....

Welcome to the forums! *waves*

hi ecksvie

ok guys here a convo starter

guilty crush when you were young

anthea turner oh god how wrong

still pretty hot though hehe

When I was young, I had alot of crushes on cartoon and video game characters lol. They were usually quite feminine and had long hair, which is the opposite of what I go for in real life!

mandi as a random guy i prob would advise never pick up random guys,

you run major risk of disappointment and hey it can be a wee bit dodge, get down to the pub chat to people. start a convo with a stranger at a bar, once you meet someone you'll be surprised how long you can wait those extra couple of dates before going to town

scottydog wrote:

mandi as a random guy i prob would advise never pick up random guys,

you run major risk of disappointment and hey it can be a wee bit dodge, get down to the pub chat to people. start a convo with a stranger at a bar, once you meet someone you'll be surprised how long you can wait those extra couple of dates before going to town

thanks, spose your right... but the situtation is getting desperate now... need the postie to hurry up an get here lol

You don't need a bloke, just get a woman with a strap on! Then you can do doggy for ages.

good call or a few guys so when ones done you can be like a true OA and call for back up when you get a man down

Team spirit and all that.

Hi scotty dog, see you around x

Welcome to the forum Scottydog, sounds like you'll fit in nicely fella!

SG