New here, cum say hi?

Hi, 50yr old sw london guy saying hello!

Im very open minded, many kinks, have huge love n fetish for tights, peep toe n open toe heels and seeing women in them is an instant turn on!

3 Likes

Hi @mpenfold2007 welcome to the forum :blush:

@mpenfold2007 hi and welcome to the forum.

Hi there @mpenfold2007 and welcome aboard! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, welcome the forum :

Hi, I’m new on here. Anyone know how I can upload photos,

Hi and welcome @mpenfold2007 :smiley:

@daf1974 you can’t upload photos until you are on trust level 2. There are also rules to uploading photos such as no nudity, no used toys that are not clean, etc. You do this by coming on for around 2 weeks, reading for a certain time, posting, getting likes etc. You basically just have to get more involved in using the forum that’s how I see it. Others like @Ian_Chimp might know more.

2 Likes

@sharbur is absolutely right. The ability to upload photos is a Trust Level 2 perk, which you can unlock after about 15 days visited and a bit of reading, posting and liking things. :slightly_smiling_face:

The full details are in Trust Levels, and I’ll throw in a link to The Great Big Photo Guide :purple_heart: too. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @mpenfold2007 and @daf1974

1 Like

G’day @mpenfold2007 and welcome to the wonderful world of Love Honey :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @WelshDragonette , I’m Welsh too. x

1 Like

Then croeso @daf1974 !

Hey welcome to the forum! This is a great place to share those kinks and connect with other like minded folks

Hello :wave:

Hi and welcome @mpenfold2007 :blush::wave:t2:

Hey! I’ve been a big fan of Lovehoney for many years and have quite a collection of fab toys :wink: but thought i’d join the community and say hi!

1 Like

Hi :wave: @mpenfold2007 welcome to the forum :blush:

Hello and welcome :smiley: @mpenfold2007