New here

Hi,

Just thought i'd drop in and say hello as im new here! I have been single for a long time (6 yrs) after my marriage broke down, and had a few flings in those 6 yrs but have recently begun a 'friends with benefits' relationship which is amazing! He is exactly what i needed, open minded, very horny and he makes me feel like the sexiest woman alive!

I have bought a few things here over the years but have just introduced him to the joys of LoveHoney and he has already created a little wish list all of his own!

He likes role play and seeing a woman dressed up and thats not something i have done previously so im looking forward to trying something new and having my horizons broadened!

hi and welcome x

Hi and welcome, I am sure you will have fun on here, but be careful it can be addictive.

Hi welcome

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Hey

Glad you finally found someone to enjoy yourself with, hopefully you'll spot some new things to try from here

:)

xxx

hello n welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy

Hi there,welcome and have fun Xx

Welcome MissSteele, yes be careful of the addictiveness of the forum (if that is a word). x

hi welcome and have fun

Hi, and welcome. Hope you enjoy :) x

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome and hope you have fun.

Hi I'm new on here although I joined last year. I have varied interests and would love to connect with ladies either meeting or written contact. If your interested get in touch xxx

Hello and welcome,

Thanks for the introduction, it helps paint a picture of people :)

Make me Yours wrote:

Hi I'm new on here although I joined last year. I have varied interests and would love to connect with ladies either meeting or written contact. If your interested get in touch xxx

You need to check over the rules: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

The http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/ is a friendly place where you can be open and honest with like-minded people, have some fun and share advice and tips. The Lovehoney Forum is for genuine, non-judgemental sex-positive chat and it's far from sleazy. The forum doesn't exist for people to find cyber sex, dogging, phone fun or real life dating.

3. Respect the privacy of other people

We want this to be a fun and enjoyable forum so please be respectful and do not harass or pester other members. Please refrain from all kinds of solicitations including those for photos, contact details and explicit personal descriptions or excessive information. Repeat offenders will have their account closed.

Hi, welcome x