New Male anal play

So, my wife recently asked me to use anal toys, but not just for her, but for me aswel. Is this something that’s a popular thing? Any products or advice would be welcomed. Thanks in advance LH family.

Prostate massagers are good, the precum just flows!

1 Like

Anal is if anything better for men than women as we have that prostate in there!

There’s lots of potential with different toys… If I was starting from scratch I’d just get something like this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30704 to try it and see if you like it. I’d read a little bit about anal play for men too so you have the right expectations. Oh and always relax, don’t force anything, and use lots of lube :slight_smile:

It’s very normal to enjoy anal play as a guy, give it a go and see!

3 Likes

Following with interest :wink:

Well, apparently, we’re trying it tonight. She already has a small LH product ready. Haha. Depending on how this goes, I’ll have to get some more advice I. Toys and read through some more. Thanks LH fam.

2 Likes

Ooh, so exciting, enjoy! If you like it you’ll be hooked :grin: there’s so many good toys out there you wont be able to help yourself!

Hope it goes well for you @jbfrater. Just relax and use plenty of lube.

@Cassiiim excited and nervous. But… I’m looking forward to it :grin::grin:

1 Like

@Love_Wasp thank you. I certainly will, thanks for the heads up :grin::grin::grin:

As a very first foray into anal play I’d start with a finger in the shower and get used to the sensation of something going in when, I’m assuming, it’s only been an exit until now.
My first toy was the Booty Buddy silicone p-spot massager - highly recommend it as it is not particularly girthy or long, goes in and stays in a treat (I’ve worn it round Tesco no issues) and its super easy to clean. I’d particularly recommend holding a vibrator against it :wink:

Worn it around tesco? Wow, it must be good. I’ll definitely give that a consideration depending on how far my wife would like to go with this. Haha.

1 Like

I think you will be surprised about how many men used anal toys. And I mean straight guys too. Butt plugs are a great way to start, its how we started out. You can pop them in when at home to get you use to the feeling. Start small. There is some great sets on here you can pick from

1 Like

Well, I’ve been told I’m going in at the deep end. I think I know what’s coming. And it isn’t small. But I am suprised at how excited she is about it. I didn’t think that would be something that would excite her. How wrong I am. Haha

Oooo what did you get ?

BASICS Slimline Realistic Dildo Vibrator 8 Inch. We’ve had it for a bit now. But she’s told me, that’s the one. :joy:

@jbfrater That dildo isn’t that slimline. Take the time to warm up before trying to take that inside you and take it slowly. Don’t forget plenty of lube.

1 Like

Oof, I agree with love_wasp, that’s not the easiest start for a total beginner. Be really sure to warm up a lot, take it slow and stop if anything hurts!!!

Wow, ok. Doable but I’d definitely recommend a sneaky solo play with a finger or two a couple of times beforehand just so it’s not a completely alien sensation. Good luck and enjoy!

Looks like I’m looking for more toys. Thanks for the advice everyone. That went well :grin:

2 Likes

Yay ! Learn as you go , what works for one person may not for another . Back when I discovered my wife wished to preform anal play on me , I was quite surprised and excited . Mastering relaxing is the biggest hurdle in my opinion . Enjoy .