New Me

I hadn’t caught up on your thread for a bit, but I was wondering how you were faring @The_Little_Ladybird. I’m glad to read that you’re doing well and feeling happier :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ha ha ha that is exactly what happened with my ex, she was very much ‘the socks are staying on, end of’ kinda lass, bless her.

That has made me smile, and sad too. It never bothered me, the sock thing, but did try on occasions to get them off… fond memories.

3 Likes

@The_Little_Ladybird, only just caught up with this post, I’ve no advice other than to enjoy your date and hope it goes well for you.

1 Like

@The_Little_Ladybird did Tuesday date night go ahead ?

@Chosen-one nope.

Long story short I “intimidate” him. He got scared and backed right off.

We had coaching last night, he bought me a drink after, he apologised and explained (he has clearly over thought this) that he is scared to get hurt / hurt me etc.

Im looking for a fwb where he seems to be thinking more long term. Its a shame, he is cute but not the end of the world by any means x

1 Like

Plenty more fish in the sea @The_Little_Ladybird and plenty more toys in your drawer in the meantime :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@The_Little_Ladybird you must do what is right for you and get what you want/need out of the ‘relationship’, time to focus on you not others!!

There will be a rather large queue waiting to step up to the plate for you, you are a special lady xx

2 Likes

Thanks @Buzboy

It was nice to have a first, date, kiss, potential partner. He isn’t what I want in a partner but fwb could have been fun. He isn’t looking for something casual and I really respect that. X

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.