new...New...NEW!

New home page is fantastic! Congratulations!!!

Really liking the new homepage! Well done LH!

Very user friendly and great ad.👍💜

Lovely new look, somebody's been busy. Looking forward to seeing the new ad. Great job guys. 😃👌

Good job!

I ordered two days ago so hadn't visited the home page 'til now. Love the bunnies, great gag. Lots of colour, very friendly, unthreatening (unlike some sex toy sites I could mention). I like that thre are advice articles on the home page too.

SEL18 wrote:

I love new fresh look, this is why I think Lovehiney is so great, the website looks colourful and fun, compared to others where it just looks dull and boring. also loving the new TV ad, lots of fun :-)

If that (Lovehiney) was a typo, it's the best ever and judging by your Avi, you have the best Hiney ever.

Shadow Collector wrote:

I love it! It feels... friendlier, somehow. Great job! :D

+1

Really love it - great job guys! :D xx

Love it.. So much colour 😍

Awesome and channels on YouTube too, or I'm really late with that!

luvved up cupple wrote:

Awesome and channels on YouTube too, or I'm really late with that!

The channel has always been there but it has had a make over too 

Our lovely Jess, Sam and Tilley will be posting regular Vlogs. Look out for these on a Monday, Thursday and Friday ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Has some offers been removed? Deal of the week, 3 for £50 and 3 for £75?

I can't find them.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Has some offers been removed? Deal of the week, 3 for £50 and 3 for £75?

I can't find them.

Yep all 3 of those are gone, don't know if it's temporary or whether they'll be replaced with better offers

Like the new site, but uping the minimum for free delivery and dropping the 3 for £50/£75 I am not a fan of. Hoping you replace them with some better deals on the more luxe toys, the 2 for £20 just isn't cutting it for me.

i didnt think there was a need for an update particularly, but the one you have done I can get on board with for definite, loving the fonts and clean layout

I love the new homepage :)

ooo yeah!!!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

hey guys loved the new advert! and congrats on the new werehouse! love you xD

Liking the new home page!

Saw the new ad last night on the tv...loved it xx