New nipple piercing, thinking about clit piercing

Just had my nipples pierced this week but now thinking that I might want to get my clit done (vch) but looking for advice from people who have had both done! As I feel really sexy and turned on with having my nipples done, I know wonder what it would be like having my clit done any advice would be great! Thanks :blush:

10 Likes

Please don’t go to a guy to have it done, he’ll never find it :joy: (I don’t mean it guys :joy:)

You’re braver than me, but I’ve read about amazing orgasms by women that have had it done. :blush:

2 Likes

I find a sat nav helps!

3 Likes

Recalculating comes to mind :joy:

1 Like

I wouldn’t dare have my clit done. Just the thought that I could lose all sensation down there really scares me :joy:

1 Like

Oh my is that even a possibility?!!! :scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat: @Deanna32

However I would think a tongue ring would be quite pleasurable for OH :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing::yum:

1 Like

@Amunique …oooohhh thats unfair. I will have you know , i have a homing instinct at finding that piece of a female anatomy :joy:

1 Like

Congratulations, I am still toying with the idea of nipple piercing, is it healing well??
Perhaps you have given me the confidence to do it myself.

1 Like

Ooooooooh @Iwill :joy::joy:sowwy :rofl:

Yes it seems to be healing ok so far! I have to confess it has given me a whole new confidence about my body, I feel really sexy and my OH loves it as I am going around top less alot more than before as it helps them to heal letting air get to them!

4 Likes

Not had those piercings myself but from what I know from a friend who had them you’ve had the more troublesome piercings by getting your nipples done mostly down to the healing time, they was also gonna get their clit pierced but the piercer they used suggested that due to possible loss of sensitivity that a clit piercing can cause he suggested a vertical hood piercing as that will give more or less the same sensations and heals quicker, he also said a clit piercing can causes too much sensitivity and be difficult to live with day to day! She went for the VHP and doesn’t regret getting it and says it really has added to her sexlife and I can confirm it looks good too.

1 Like

Had my clit hood pierced with a VCH about 15 years ago in my early 20’s and highly recommend it to other ladies. No problems at all with it and nothing comes close to the feeling of my Hitachi wand on it!

3 Likes

My wife had the vertical clit hood done. It doesn’t pierce the clit itself, so there is no risk of losing sensation.
She loved it, she said it gave her a constant low level stimulation, she felt wet all the time, in a good way.
Unfortunately she had to remove it a few years ago, I might suggest she gets it done again.

2 Likes

My wife had a vch its a very fast healing piercing though we hsd to take it out a while ago but will see if its still possible to put back, she also had 4 in her labia