New Rabbit to replace rampant rabbit wave

my wife's old faithful rampant rabbit wave is finally starting to fail.. so its time for a new one, can anyone recomend one that is the same size texture etc, rechargable as well.. was thinking of the

Lovehoney Happy Rabbit Realistic Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator..

we did try a love honey magic wand which was amazing at first but then just did not do the trick so to speak

any suggestions would be good

cheers

I think the one that you've picked would be great! It's the one that I have and I love it. You can read my review on my profile if you like. =)

I like the Happy Rabbits too, the only one I didn't get along with was the "Natural" Happy Rabbit but that was personal problems - the Happy Rabbit you have picked out is the Deal of the Day (DOTD) and also comes with a free g-spot vibrator with this special offer! - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/2320/

Remember LH have a fantastic 365 days returns policy and I can reccommend the Happy Rabbits 100%! :) Good luck!

I also had the wave and replaced it with the happy rabbit. Definitely a good move! I love it! Also the happy rabbit is the deal of the day today!! x

Try the Lelo INA 2 :)

Hi all thanks for the suggestions . I will let you know which we go for :-)
Cheers