New, Single and 33 years old

Hi. I’m new here. I’m single 33 and very interested in sexual discussions.

6 Likes

Hi and welcome hope you enjoy ypur time and find what ypur looking for on here

Thank you. I have lots of questions about sex. Looking for answers. I feel a little embarrassed but I’m still a virgin at 33.

2 Likes

Hi @spi964508 and welcome to the forum :hugs::wave:

Hello and welcome @spi964508 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @spi964508 :smiley::wave: Welcome to the forum! No need to be embarrassed. We’re a friendly bunch so feel free to ask questions. You can also use the search bar at the top to browse existing threads if you want to search for something in particular. Have fun reading and discovering new things!

3 Likes

Thank you. I’ve just got a lot of thoughts while I wait for my first sexual experience to happen whenever that may be.

1 Like

Hi :wave: @spi964508 welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

@spi964508 Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

Hellooooooo

1 Like

Hi there, welcome to he forum. Don’t hesitate to ask questions, everyone has been super friendly and non judgemental here x

2 Likes

Hi @spi964508 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!
As @Kitty-Cat01 says, this place contains a plethora of information so delve in. No need to be embarrassed and any questions you cant find answers to, ask away amd I’m sure someine will be able to help.

2 Likes

Dude, no need to be embarrassed. I can guarantee you are not the only one in that boat. Im 34 and still haven’t had partnered sex so I’m in that club as well.

This is a really great place to ask questions. People are very friendly, helpful and unjudgmental. Its Really helped me a lot.

Welcome to the forum :wave: theres a ton of great threads on here. Having a wade through them is a good place to start

(We had a couple of super threads about oral the other day, they are definetly worth a look
How to get a female partner to orgasm
Labia attention in oral
And this is also a fantastic thread that it really worth a read dispite its length
Prostate orgasms)

2 Likes

Hi @spi964508 Welcome to the forum.

Morning and welcome :blue_heart:

Hi and welcome to the forum, you have come to the right place for advice/discussion.

Hello @spi964508

Hiya @spi964508

Hi and welcome :hugs:

Hi and welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: