New solo masturbation kinks/ideas

We all talk about fantasy play, kinks and other activities with another person a lot, but I’m wanting to spice up my solo masturbation as it’s fun and sometimes sex isn’t an option, has anyone got any interesting ideas to try? I am Male and up for pretty much anything! Let your imaginations and experiences run wild because I want to try these out!

1 Like

Love solo anal masturbation sessions. Wife knows I will partake when I have alone time and usually results in some hot sexy time when I share what I did.

Usually start by wearing a butt plug for an hour or two to prepare. Usually start with a medium plug then will exchange for a large midway through.

Once ready I start with either a Aneros or my Mantric prostate massager. Love the waves of prostate orgasms these produce. I will then move on to different size realistic suction cup dildos. I will usually suction them to the foot board of my bed and ride them. Fantasizing I am being fucked in the ass by another male. Many times I will have another dildo in front of me, sucking it, imagining I am being fucked and sucking at the same time.

This session will last at least a couple of hours until I cum. Very satisfying as I love anal play.

4 Likes

@Headcrab28
I often play with my husband and he loves to be wanked off in different ways - have you tried satin gloves or latex gloves as these give you totally different feels

1 Like

As a submissive male I am no longer allowed to come through penetrative sex with my wife (she tells me that I don’t deserve it) but she does love to watch me come from forced masturbation using our fuxxing machine with the sleeve attachment or by strapping vibrators to my penis until I can no longer hold back.

The degradation and humiliation of only being allowed to fxxk a machine really does it for me.

These are great so far, I’m looking forward to trying them out, can’t wait to see what others everyone suggests!

I like to wear a satin dress or satin nighty and play with myself whilst wearing it either masturbating through the satin to create a new feeling. Also I have a fleshlight I like to use and also anal play to make a massive mess at the end. Also keep stoping yourself as it increases you mr stamina and the ejaculation can be massive.