New to all this

Hi guys , am new to getting toys and the whole thing , looking for some advise and help , and very open minded and looking to explore fun times and see where it leads x

4 Likes

Hey @Willsholmes welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask questions

1 Like

Thansk for message , how r u and looking for advice on toys and best way to spice Things up

1 Like

There’s plenty of choice so I would have a nose through the website and see if anything catches your eye

1 Like

Hi @Willsholmes

Welcome to the Lovehoney Community.

If you use the search bar above, you can search for specific topics that you are interested in.

Then you can comment on them yourself - it’s a way of interacting with others who share similar interests.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help x hope u well x

1 Like

Hi there and welcome @Willsholmes

2 Likes

Hi and welcome @Willsholmes

1 Like

Thanks saffron how r u

Thanks gazza x

Hello :wave:

1 Like

Hi @Willsholmes :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

@Willsholmes Sit back, read, and hang on. These folks will teach you things that will make your head spin!

Some of the things you will learn will make your jaw drop…others will be things you never even thought or or have no clue what anyone is even saying… and others make you smile and are worth a try.

This forum has taught me more about pleasuring my wife of 22 years than fumbling through a sex encounter sometimes ending in an epic fail ever has. Listen, learn and chime in.

Careful though…this gets addictive!

2 Likes

Hello and welcome

Hi and welcome @Willsholmes

2 Likes

Where about are you from saffron

@Willsholmes welcome to the forum. :wave:

2 Likes

North West England :grin:

1 Like

Am Liverpool area x

Welcome!