New to Anal Douche

How often do people douche? Anyone had bad experiences with douching? How do you clean the anal douche after? Any personal advice is welcome.

2 Likes

Great question @anon16818370.

I’d be very interested in the answers myself, particularly around douching and anal sex.

I’m super curious but had a very bad and embarrassing experience around 20 years ago and never tried it again since :flushed:

Xx

Anal douching isn’t a necessity for anal play and should only really be done a couple of times a month at most.

Use lukewarm, plain water. And give yourself a few hours between douching and play to make sure all the water comes out.

Cleaning - as you would any sex toy really. The nozzle will come off so just double check what it is made of and follow the care instructions for that material sex toy.

2 Likes

What everyone else has said so far is great, I keep it to bare minimum like special occasions only. What I suggest if anal play is something your seeking to get more into is a high fiber diet or a fiber power drink. It’s what I do and I effectively just use the restroom and shower and good to go most times.

1 Like

So basically do it alone an hour before special occasions! Lol.