new to bondage!

Im wanting to start exploring bondage with my partner but dont know were to start

Have you discusseed it with them? There are so many approached to bondage, and its not something to be taken lightly. Not that I am insulting your intelligence there.

Gogently and softly, purchase a blindfold and some comfortable handcuffs from LH, maybe from there and if things go well apply some light spanking and dirty talk. It very much depends on where you wish to go and what you are both comfortable with.

There are some people on LH that are experienced when it comes to Bondage, that will be able to assist you.

Thank u hun. Seems i have alot to think about

We tried first tying me up with a pair of tights so I could get out easily if I panicked. If you start slowly it can still be really exciting. Not being able to see what your partner will do has you squirming in.anticipation, and it doesn't have to be about pain either. We have lots of feather ticklers and floggers that don't hurt during use but add a welcome touch of kink, and we're now starting to use a paddle and riding crop which I really enjoy, although hubby isn't so keen on me using it on him!

lol he has to experience the flogger though Glam, it cant be all one sided!

He's Ok with that but he's terrified of the crop and paddle! There's not much meat on his bum either unlike mine!!

Hahaha. Id love to use all that. I think it wud realky add that extra thing. And i hav no problem with pain my arse is huge hahaha

have tried it with oh and enjoy it. you have to start slow first to find what you enjoy. she likes recieving but giving more. the blindfold is great to get started too as the antisipation is amazing. we have progressed to me being restrained, spanked, nipples played with and then the toys come out. and mustnt forget the dirty talk. but we always cuddle and kiss and chat after and thats a key part for us as it helps to enforce that its all a game and not real if you get what i mean. we are thinking of trying other ideas to include if anyone has any suggestions lol

The starter kits are a great place to start as you can get an idea of what you enjoy without really blowing the budget - you can then invest more once you know what you like and want to go further with.

Bondage covers a vast amount of things ranging from very mild stuff to vile and extreme situations. Start off small and work your way up to the extreme stuff or you may find yourself put off. X

Thank u all so much 4 ur advice

There is a book worth delving into
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/0964596008/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/277-8446125-3498747

The pictures and suggested links are a little dated but you might pick one up second user.

Don't forget to give you and your partner a safeword. It's not just for the subs to use.

RED - all play stops to resolve some kind of issue.

YELLOW - the play can continue, but more slowly/less harsh.

GREEN - everything is good.

It's probably best to discuss you and your partner's limits, too - basically what you don't want to do.

Are you wanting to be dom or sub, I would suggest switch, then you get both sides of the coin. Like anything else communication is key, decide on limits, these can always be adjusted later if wanted. Having said that we started by giving eachother a cheeky slap when we were doing the dishes, that then move into the bedroom, and then experimented more into bondage.

id start with maybe blindfolds some handcuffs or lovehoneys bondage tape. start slowly, the the more you get used to it/enjoy it start bringing in new things.

could get a bondage kit start off with the ropes and restraints, blindfold ect without spending too much.

SherbetWrite wrote:

Don't forget to give you and your partner a safeword. It's not just for the subs to use.

RED - all play stops to resolve some kind of issue.

YELLOW - the play can continue, but more slowly/less harsh.

GREEN - everything is good.

It's probably best to discuss you and your partner's limits, too - basically what you don't want to do.

+1 Also maybe playing a game together could be a good way to find out what you like and don’t like. This is quite a highly reviewed bondage game, which could help you experiment:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29558

This is a lovely non threatening beginners bondage set and is on sale at the moment:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25727

Also check out Lovehoney’s ‘Bondage Guide for Beginners’ to get some other ideas:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2011/07/03/beginners-guide-to-bondage/

Play safe and have fun! xxx